Best Flavor set up

Bought one of each FT offers and the alien is the best. I think it was $25 for 100 coils. Most of them I could never replicate. They have 10-12 different style. Love the case also.

The hive gave best Vape so far for me.

1 Like

Huh alien? Your link is for quad twisted iā€™m confused and ft has alot of stuff listed as alien that isnā€™t.

Guys, seriouslyā€¦ be careful on thisā€¦ I had a shipment for alien wire (2 spools, 2 different SKUs) when they arrived today, 1 was a SS-316 TWISTED pair wire, and a fused clapton spool.

These are NOT alien wire in any way!

Ya im happy with fused but ya ft lists alot of stuff as alien that isnā€™t. Thereā€™s only 1 coil thatā€™s a true alien from what i understand and itā€™s 6$ for 2 coils lol. They do have a roll of triple core 3*30/32 fused clapton that looks really good. Only thing itā€™s missing to make it alien is the curves in the top wrap.

Ok ok ok you caught me I like them both andā€¦hell I like them all. But the Hive pictured above is my most favorite except for the fused Clapton, I mean the Alien, no the hive. :weary:
Really they are great for the price.

Really, I never knew, got a link would love to try the real Alien.

I bought this at my local B&M shop and absolutely LOVE this wire, just coiled my Wismec Inde Duo and am absolutely noticing a flavor kick up.

The packaging is straight up out of this world too, good cotton included.

1 Like

Canā€™t see the wire is it flat.

Ribbon wireā€™s alright but like my coils like i like my potato chips with ridges lol.

2 Likes

Killer caseā€¦I likes it a lot.

Yes, itā€™s flat but is so nice to work with when wrapping around the coil jigā€¦ no spring whatsoeverā€¦ Iā€™m so in love.

1 Like

Man I havenā€™t been in a B&M Vape shop in over a year. Need to put that on the 2dolist.

This is the closest thing ft has to alien https://m.fasttech.com/p/5002300

Some guys say its not true alien bc its dual core and not triple but it looks super cool

1 Like

Ok, but for almost six bucks they can keep them. Cool looking but to rich for my taste. The flavor really good with the coils for $2.50 for ten coils.