Best Flavors For Shake and Vape?

then best to go with syringes…

4 Likes

“Best”??? By the time I’m done, I’ll look like I’m making meth or something in here!!! lmao

6 Likes

“You see officer it’s like this…” As they have the dogs in, their flipping my stuff all over the place (hey, I’ve been looking for that forever officer! set it over there would ya?). hmmm… my mouth would get me 90 days just for the jokes I’d tell while they were here! (Hey, please tell the drug sniffing K9 to stay out of the cat food!!). Officer I wouldn’t touch that lamp, I still haven’t got it wir… oh man… Yeah… tazers have nothing on a zap like that…

Yes officer, that works but don’t touc… NOW LOOK WHAT YOU’VE GONE AND DONE!!! THAT PART COST ME $30!!!

Why yes officer… kinky isn’t it??? Yes, of course it’s been washed!!! Hey, you wanted to open shit up, I warned ya not to but noooo!!!

:crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face:

6 Likes

@anon84779643, The officer: “what are these strange needles for?!?!?”
Me: “well you see there WERE these lab rats… Not so much rats now… more like a cross between a frog and a bear… Isn’t science fun???”

OMG… does anyone know a good bail bondsman??? and some duct tape for when I go to court!!!

6 Likes

You are too much, Doug!! I am happy you are having fun playing around!
I just hope you have some decent juice to keep vaping on while learning! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

You should see me in person. I have literally had friends get up and move to the next table with their faces red… muahahahaha!!! It’s at that point I revel in achieving my goal!!! :rofl: :joy: :crazy_face:

My friends actually ask me when they sit down, “you’re going to be civil tonight right???”

6 Likes

I get looks from my daughter (she’s ten, lol) while we’re at Walmart that say pretty much the same thing, hahahaha

4 Likes

@Wombatred26 OMG!!! all of my kids accept 1 are adults!!! I soooo make them blush!!! My oldest daughter (2nd child) actually told someone I forgot to take my medication!!! And my boys!!! They are afraid to acknowledge me in a store!!! lmao!!

It’s fun to have kids… Even more fun when you can embarrass them!!! lmao

5 Likes

@anon84779643, if you’re still awake, how do I make a cherry flavored vape from what you sent me?

4 Likes

I crashed, sorry Doug and I am slamming my coffee and out the door.
Will catch up with you soon! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

#TeamDoug

4 Likes

@anon84779643, I saw the tips on the glass bottles.how do you get the drops out!?!?!

3 Likes

if they will not come out, then the very tip needs to be snipped… at the top. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

ok, you cant get them to flow by soaking them in vodka? just for a moment then drying them?
I mean, dip them just for a moment?

4 Likes

??? what??

No. take scissors and snip the very top of the tip off, then flip it upside down.

3 Likes

You know, because eventually it will dissolve a small hole. Come on, consider the source already.

2 Likes

ok.I was going to clear it with an insulin needle

3 Likes

it doesnt need clearing… just snip and get ready to mix. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Cream flavors are good for covering the nicotine hit, never know about being allergic until you try it.

3 Likes

27 posts were merged into an existing topic: Flavorah flavors