Best Flavors For Shake and Vape?

Smoky !!! LOL !!!

4 Likes

@Caped_Conspirathist that may NOT be the size you want for mixing. If you do what I think you’re going to do, you won’t be using but ONE syringe, for your NIC. All your flavors are in bottles with tips. You start using that fine of a syringe for your NIC which should def. be in the fridge, or freezer, it’s going to be too thick for that.

3 Likes

wut?? 10char… :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Don’t go slamming new Doug with all the drops/weights. He’s just getting started. Let’m get his scale, and start weighing. You’re going to make his face explode !!!

3 Likes

#SaveNewDoug

6 Likes

Trust me he can handle it :wink:

3 Likes

Absolutely. Nothing but pain in suffering …

You’ve reached the maximum number of likes. Please wait 31 minutes before trying again.

3 Likes

the narrow gauge bottles are for flavors if need be. Their for anything I think I might get in dire need of lol. They are for flavors until I get the scale. I can measure enough drops to give me 1 U then I know that’s .01. I imagine each drop will be .01. Doing it by syringe sucks… lol.

Watch, right after I use it once, the scale will come in and ship… Welcome to Doug’s world… Ugh

5 Likes

Update on the scale and needles…
The needles make drops so small you have to touch the bottle to move the drop into the juice (surface tension). They do work marvelously for goof ups.

No scale, No clue, and that’s my life lmao.

6 Likes

This is why I rely on the tips that cone with the bottles of flavor, and I know how much those drops from the tips weight… :wink: The flavors I sent you, all are .02g drops.

4 Likes

@anon84779643, I’m scared to use those lmao. I’m getting better at judging my flavor mixes with the flavor sizes you can’t remember about. I need to find out a way to measure drops because I tried the top of one you sent me. I kinda, sorta… ok seriously screwed up a mix I was making. I got it squared away though.

I’m a measurements freak. The surface tension of these flavors is killing me!!! Oh well… I’ll just keep trying. I’m going to take one of the flavor bottles that’s empty and play with the flavors you sent. Their 10ml bottles so I won’t be messing up to much… (hah!!! I wouldn’t be surprised if it burst into flames!!!).

Welcome to “Doug”… :rofl: :joy: :rofl: :crazy_face:

4 Likes

then best to go with syringes…

4 Likes

“Best”??? By the time I’m done, I’ll look like I’m making meth or something in here!!! lmao

6 Likes

“You see officer it’s like this…” As they have the dogs in, their flipping my stuff all over the place (hey, I’ve been looking for that forever officer! set it over there would ya?). hmmm… my mouth would get me 90 days just for the jokes I’d tell while they were here! (Hey, please tell the drug sniffing K9 to stay out of the cat food!!). Officer I wouldn’t touch that lamp, I still haven’t got it wir… oh man… Yeah… tazers have nothing on a zap like that…

Yes officer, that works but don’t touc… NOW LOOK WHAT YOU’VE GONE AND DONE!!! THAT PART COST ME $30!!!

Why yes officer… kinky isn’t it??? Yes, of course it’s been washed!!! Hey, you wanted to open shit up, I warned ya not to but noooo!!!

:crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face:

6 Likes

@anon84779643, The officer: “what are these strange needles for?!?!?”
Me: “well you see there WERE these lab rats… Not so much rats now… more like a cross between a frog and a bear… Isn’t science fun???”

OMG… does anyone know a good bail bondsman??? and some duct tape for when I go to court!!!

6 Likes

You are too much, Doug!! I am happy you are having fun playing around!
I just hope you have some decent juice to keep vaping on while learning! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

You should see me in person. I have literally had friends get up and move to the next table with their faces red… muahahahaha!!! It’s at that point I revel in achieving my goal!!! :rofl: :joy: :crazy_face:

My friends actually ask me when they sit down, “you’re going to be civil tonight right???”

6 Likes

I get looks from my daughter (she’s ten, lol) while we’re at Walmart that say pretty much the same thing, hahahaha

4 Likes

@Wombatred26 OMG!!! all of my kids accept 1 are adults!!! I soooo make them blush!!! My oldest daughter (2nd child) actually told someone I forgot to take my medication!!! And my boys!!! They are afraid to acknowledge me in a store!!! lmao!!

It’s fun to have kids… Even more fun when you can embarrass them!!! lmao

5 Likes

@anon84779643, if you’re still awake, how do I make a cherry flavored vape from what you sent me?

4 Likes