Best flavour RDA's right now?

Define ‘not cheap’. What makes it the best, in your opinion?

3 Likes

About $200 for a new one, but I got mine secondhand for $150. It’s got extremely smooth airflow, it brings out the sweetness in my custards, and I can taste accents that I don’t taste in other RDAs.

7 Likes

I love it when something clicks. Everyone’s different and likes different styles etc. My almost perfect single coil RDA is the Wotofo Elder Dragon. Nothing quite compares. It’s like it was tailor made for my coils and style of vaping.

4 Likes

I’d have to agree that the Elder Dragon is a good RDA. Its probably the best single coil RDA to come out of China.

4 Likes

I got my Elder Dragon up and running for the first time recently to test some flavours and I’m very impressed by it. The flavours really pop in it and it has a great airflow system, it’s right up there with my DPRO Mini RDA which has been my favourite up until now. I nearly didn’t get one because I thought it would be too airy for me but how wrong I was, it’s perfect and I’m so glad that I have one now.

5 Likes

@Lucas_James_Holden honestly, I wish I had bought even MORE of them !!!

I think it’s time for a REVIEW !!!

4 Likes

I didn’t realize this, as at least the Elder Dragons were impossible to find. While I wasn’t looking, WOTOFO has the Stentorian and Elder Dragon BACK in stock ?? !!!

3 Likes

It says zero in stock for me.

I bought quite a few of them over the years. I use two of them daily but have more.

5 Likes

Ahhhhh crap, maybe I jumped the gun.

:frowning:

2 Likes

Who me do a review on the Elder Dragon or on flavour tests lol?
If you did mean me then I don’t think I would be much cop on giving accurate flavour reviews due to my tastebuds being shot and I’m useless at describing things. I will leave that to the professionals like your good self.

3 Likes

Oh yes, I did, and you’ll LOVE doing it (even if you don’t feel like it, at first).

3 Likes

Well thank you @Lucas_James_Holden but, not sure if it’s professional or not. Sometimes, when somethings a great (whatever), it’s easy to talk about it.

3 Likes

What I meant is that you seem to have a very refined sense of taste and can pick out different notes and nuances at low percentages which I can’t even taste at higher amounts. :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes