Best mango? Out of

I haven tpa mango, fa mango and cap sweet mango which out of those is best? I personally think theyre all gross but this isn’t for me

8 Likes

If this is the (FA) Mango you are referring to

Mango Indian Special - Flavour Art

IMO it’s the best Mango I have used

8 Likes

Is your FA Mango the Indian Special, the Costarica Special or the Fruity Juicy? I personally enjoy the Indian Special the most as it’s not too funky. Flavorah Sweet Mango is good too.

7 Likes

We must have replied at the same time mate.

6 Likes

If those are all you have, and your mango fa is costarica, I suggest mixing sweet mango capella with fa mango, maybe at 4:1

7 Likes

When you get a chance, get yourself the FLV Mangoes, they’re a bit pricey but pretty worth it.

Also, WF Island Mango is alright.

TPA Phillipine Mango is good but you need to push it a bit to get decent flavour.

I’ve never had the Capella ones, but if it’s any of the ones that these guys mentioned, they are pretty good too…

I mix FLV Mango and Sweet and a shitload of FW Yogurt and a bit of TPA Greek and it’s a pretty nice Mango Yogurt

9 Likes

Thx for the replies guys!

7 Likes
  1. DouMei Yellow Mango
  2. Club der Dampfer Mango
  3. Reka Sexy Mango
6 Likes

I like inw shisha, jungle flavours, and rf sc mangos are great. The mangos you have all have their purposes.

7 Likes

I mix 3% FA Mango Indian Special, 2% WF Island Mango and 1% FLV Mango for a well rounded mango flavor. I use this 3-6% in a mix.

9 Likes

I don’t have any of them but of course I have almost all the new FA flavors papaya indian, costa rica pineapple Vanilla cookie, SB green, pina colada Brazilian but not that one. And tons of WF especially candies that all of them I still am afraid I don’t know what to do with almost 1year and a half mixing. . It’s depressing how much nic and product I’ve been wasting. …100’s of dollars if not up to possibly 1000.00’s Nvm the ones expiring or already expired . . On me trying to figure it out .

4 Likes

Just because it says it’s expired does not mean that they have gone bad. I use some concentrates from 2018. ( PS some do go bad, it’s a craps shoot)

6 Likes

2018? My oldest flavours expired in 2012. My highly concentrated nicotine (200mg/ml) is even older.

The flavours are dissolved in PG, nothing goes bad.

In a former German vaping forum, someone was vaping PG/VG from the eighties.

5 Likes