Best Mixers To Suggest To Newbies

Hey Guys! I’d love to have a list of your favorite mixers that you’d suggest a newbie follow to learn. I know that most people have different specialties so maybe who’s the best Tobacco mixer, Fruit Mixer, Dessert Mixer, cream mixer. Your favorites will be listed in my beginners group for reference. Thanks so much!

7 Likes

Solos… learn their flavors, before mixing anything else. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hate to be a party-pooper, but this thread could really hurt feelers. Are you sure you wanna do this?

1 Like

Definitely don’t want to hurt feelings. I just have so many new people joining this group and honestly I’m getting overwhelmed on average 50 people a week joining with all the flavor bans and scares. Just need solid mixers that I can point them too with decent mixes.

3 Likes

@EveryoneIsWorthy

5 Likes

Absolutely agree that everyone is worthy.

2 Likes

Literally just point them here.

3 Likes

Believe me they are pointed here first. The first four tutorials I did taught them how to come to this website, navigate adding flavors to their stash properly, how to adapt their recipes here and then I showed them how to access the beginners guide. The only issue is we’ve got the top recipes that are from 2015-2016 because people don’t rate recipes like they used to so finding the best mixes for today’s system is difficult :slight_smile: I’ll check back in later tonight. If it’s going to cause problems, absolutely delete it I want happy people :slight_smile: time to go check out my son out of town.

3 Likes

I’ve been playing this game for a long time, and I have found mixers that to me are beyond excellent. But first off, even I would run out of characters before I could tag them all. And secondly, it’s just my own individual preference. Sometimes you can’t be the shepherd you desire; people will have to learn for themselves. You are getting them here, and that is the key. :+1:

8 Likes

Amen.

Get 'em here, girl.

Have you shown them how to maybe look up a list of recipes based on one of their favorite flavors, then sort according to comments? Just something I used to do quite a bit and I ended up finding people with common flavor profiles to ‘follow’ .

7 Likes

I’d say have them look here, All the Flavors, DIYorDie, VU and any other place they can find recipes. When they find a recipe they like vaping, then start looking for more from that mixer. I think a lot of people have done it that way.

9 Likes

I agree. It may be better to point to the site @natbone listed. It served me well to see what many people were mixing rather than just one or two.

My life would have been much harder if I tried to follow just a handful of people. Rather I learned the tools and resources along the way…and met a lot of great people along the way.

6 Likes

I get told that all the time Phil, my nature is to help and nuture and take in every stray I find too LOL. Okay thanks to you and the other members I’ll get those that will come here, and keep piecing together stuff …

4 Likes

I personally would follow Fidalgo_Vapes…hes awesome

12 Likes

I personally know fidalgo is already on my list :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Uh Hello my name is GalacticResidue lol :joy: jk
So many great mixers here it would be difficult to select from! I think what @Chrispdx mentioned would be a great Idea. Otherwise there always @fidalgo_vapes lol :laughing:! I’m sure you’ll figure something out @authormichellehughes. :v:

4 Likes

Alot of people refer new mixers to ELR the site , I think its very important to make sure they Realize there is a forum side to ELR

4 Likes

Those recipes still work today. They just need to be adjusted for personal taste as all recipes do.

3 Likes

I guess they’ll just suffer through my mixes hahhaha

2 Likes

If the thread title said Mediocre instead of Best Mixers I’d humbly accept any nominations. :sunglasses:

3 Likes