BEST MOD question

The new TC100 by Eleaf is a 2 battery mod and it only weighs 182.7 grams. I have not received mine yet, but Pattie is loving it.

They come in black, silver and pearl white. Ordered mine yesterday and it was shipped out with in 30 minutes. I have ordered from these guys before, fast shipping and great customer service.

Got mine this Morning with free vape band and some stickers. Fast 2 day shipping, more like 1 1/2 days.

2 Likes

Mine does not exist. Iā€™ve looked: its basically a mix between the vaporshark dna200, the size/customization of the praxis decimus and the battery life of the reuleaux.

1 Like

Iā€™ll second that one. For a cheap workhorse, runs on dual or single 18650. 120w with upgrade tc in ni,ti,ss,tcr m1,m2,m3 and bypass. Locking fire bar and locking settings, good for the pocket, and finish is exelent. @Joy. Have a look. :yum:

Which mod is it that has the power button as part of itā€™s side like the xcube? I saw a video on one earlier today and now I canā€™t remember which mod it was. Thanks.

The Wismec PRessa 75TC does. Not sure if thatā€™s the one you mean though.

Istick TC 100 same one in the picture above.

1 Like

Did you get that tinkering done dro?

I think itā€™s fine, itā€™s just different than the VTC and the Cuboid. Right now Iā€™m just to lazy to build my own coils. Last night I was showing it to my son and we dropped the wattage to 33 and temp to 190 and it kick in during the toke.

1 Like

Good to hear. For the different wires i just used the tcr settings. Mines running fine so no worries. :ok_hand:

That is the one @Cloyce was referring to. The eleaf istick 100w tc.

Cool I didnā€™t realize that the IStick tc 100 was the one with the power button along the side of the mod. I did order one. I ended up at Vape NW and got 3 new mods. I had 2 die last week.
Thanks so much for your help. I had carts from two different stores going, then I decided to check VapeNW because their prices are always good and items come very quickly. You canā€™t beat how the price of a good mod has gone down. And yaā€¦ Another Aromamizer (5th). Just canā€™t stand these Crown tanks that keep leaking every time I fill them. I guess some day my Avocado will come from China. I almost got one from Vape NW yesterday just cause Iā€™m tired of waiting, but I need to see if the flavor is good or not. Also, running a wick down into the tank.??? Hope that works well. How can I afford this? Well they are cheap and I was able to sell a bunch of the vape stuff I have retired. Had 3 people come to my house and get a bunch of it. I do not want to mail anything.
iStick TC100W Kit by Eleaf $35.99
R200 by Smok 200W TC Smok $39.99
Aromamizer RDTA by Steam Crave $19.99 (Velocity Style Deck)
eVic VTC Mini with Tron-S Kit by JoyeTech $49.95

3 Likes

Glad your getting some new modā€™s. You will like the TC100 Istick it a very nice mod, Iā€™ve only had mine a couple of days and it vapes great.

P.S. If you want to get rid of your crowns let me know. I love the crown tanks and Iā€™ve never had any leaking issueā€™s.

1 Like

Make me an offer on the Crowns. I have 4 of them. Also about 6 new coils and 2 extra build decks. The whole bunch in one shipment. They never left the house and I never replaced a glass. All parts and pieces are there including O-rings, ect.

Dont know if I need 4 more, let me give it some thought. Do you have a paypal account?

Not trying to saying any thing wrong, but I cant believe they leak for you. Do they leak with stock coils or when you do a build. I wrapped my very first coil yesterday and wick it successfully twice.

Just message me if you decide you do.

Ok will do.

If not, ill make an offer. Not stepping on any toes, Cloyce. If you Cloyce doesnā€™t and I do, ill sell one to Cloyce(or two)

I would like to buy 1 tank, 1 RBA and 2 coils. and your not stepping on my toes at all.

Then Iā€™ll PM her an offer

1 Like