Best Mountain Dew

Well you are definitely found it wrong then.

1 Like

well, baja blast appears to be the crowd favorite. I posted a Pitch Black few months back, that was with a lot of assistance. I intended to not make it with one shots or a lot of sweetner. Now-a-days, its convient enough to make it with one-shots like grape soda and energy soda and whatnot. Iā€™ve been mixing for about 3 years, and I donā€™t remember nearly as many one shots. I tried that new Dew-S-A flavor soda, tastes pretty good. Iā€™m on this journey to find a substitute for the soda so I can stop drinking it

2 Likes

Which one shot flavors of regular Mt. Dew have you tried? I have FW Citrus Soda, TPA Citrus Punch, and LB Dew Mountain on the way, hoping for something comparable.

1 Like

I tried Citrus Punch TPA, Mountain Dew Type by Delosi (I bought it a few years ago with a few other concentrates, I wasnā€™t pleased with any of them so I never bought from them again)ā€¦ and thatā€™s it really. I have few very one shots of anything. I think I have jungle juice, Shirley temple, and forest fruit, (all for my wifeā€™s juice)

2 Likes

making this tonight, hope you guys/gays enjoy it

2 Likes

So after buying the FW, TFA, and LB versions of Mountain Dew, I have figured one thing out for sure; the FW version is gross. It is still between TFA and LB, but just going by smell, the TFA smells closer. I even had multiple people smell the concentrates to tell me which smelled more like the real thing, and every time, people told me TFA.

I did also notice that OoO has a Mountain Dew flavor, so I cannot help but try it. Has anyone around here tried that one?

1 Like

No, I never tried the OOO

1 Like

To add to the already existing mountain dew flavors,

Sweet Lightning is a new permanent flavor of Mountain Dew exclusively available at KFC.

1 Like

I rememberā€¦ long time agoā€¦ Mt Dew was a topic @DarkJester89 and I chatted onā€¦
I might have shared a recipe or 2ā€¦ but yeahā€¦ Mt Dew :stuck_out_tongue:

PSā€¦

Citrus Soda and Cola (FLV) are both a nicely spot on Mt Dewā€¦ keep them both at 1% and maybe add a touch of cream and ice :wink:

3 Likes

well im probably a little late to the conversation but I like this one

Baja Blast (F. Up)
9.00% Blueberry (One Drop Flavors)
2.00% Champagne Soda (SC) (Wonder Flavor)
2.00% Citrus Punch (Mt. Dew) (The Flavor Apprentice)

got the idea of making a baja blast from this recipe

but didnā€™t have the flavors ā€¦ i actually messed up on the conversion . and remade with correct numers but honestly the mess up tasted a lot closier to baja blast . but still it has the tag (F. up) to remind me that sometimes mistakes are good thingā€¦

3 Likes

Citris punch tfa 2%
Soda base 2% RF
Or
Same recipe just replace soda base RF w/t Fizz pop enhancer 2.5% cap
Lemon lime 2% cap
Lime tahity cold pressed 0.7% FA

Steep over a week

3 Likes

What is LB mt.dew?
I used to buy MFS ā€œSun UPā€ but they went out of business, so Iā€™m looking to find something similar

1 Like

Itā€™s liquid barn, but citrus punch tfa and lemon lime is a good path for it.

2 Likes