Best MTL RTA flavorwise

What is best one available on the market today?

5 Likes

Not the last one I bought but probably the latest in terms of a release date is the Digiflavor Siren V4. Whilst it’s easy to build, doesn’t seem to leak and delivers decent flavour I personally wouldn’t recommend it as it’s a royal pain in the arse to try and clean.
The tank doesn’t come apart from the chamber and it’s impossible to clean inside and around it which I like to do. Basically I put water in it,shake it and leave it to air dry which isn’t ideal in my opinion. It’s also hard to determine the liquid level so FWIW that’s a non recommendation.

8 Likes

I have a few MTL RTA’s and for me there are two that give me excellent flavour and that is the Kayfun Lite 2019 and the Vandy Vape Beserker Mini. The Kayfun is quite an expensive RTA if you buy an original but there are some good clones about but don’t buy the cheapest ones. There is an updated version of the Lite 2019 but I haven’t tried that one myself.

5 Likes

Thank you for your response. I ended up going with Bishop MTL RTA

5 Likes

I’ve heard good things about the Bishop RTA and I think there are accessories available for it too which is always a bonus. I hope you enjoy it.

5 Likes

i hope it arrives soon and it lives up to the name

4 Likes