Best nicotine for MTL

As a beginner a newbie question am new into the diy world and I want a nicotine that’s satisfy me at the throat hit to be good not slightly and melow and very high purity as a MTL user seek to achieve and a good vendor to deal with.
THANKS IN ADVANCE

2 Likes

Hello, welcome to elr. Im relatively new too and there’s lots of very helpful people here. If you let us know where in the world you’re based then I’m sure you’ll have a ton of recommendations in no time :grin:

4 Likes

Am from Egypt but I can ship orders from USA and EU too😊

2 Likes

If you want good throat hit, I would suggest trying nic from china. I’m using dekang nic now, th is good. Oh, rts nic have stronger th too, compared to other us made nic.

3 Likes

You may wish to consider more of a pg/vg ratio change than a off brand nic. I say this for 2 reasons… first using a nic to cause more of a th can change up the flavor profile your looking for esp if using an off brand nic… secondly, increasing pg normally increases th in a vape. If your currently using a pg/vg ration of 20/80… try something on the order of 50/50 you might be surprised

5 Likes

@CallMeTut is right about that. I don’t know what kind of device you are using but find a ratio of pg to vg that works best in your device. Higher vg equals slower wicking. As to your nicotine percentage use just enough to keep you off tabacco. I myself started really high (24% in a pen that used about 1 and a half mL a day) I slowly reduced that down over about three and a half years to zero. If your TH is harsh you might try a nicotine salt. Again your device matters here. A pod or pen style device would be great for a nicotine salt, but a MTL rta that can use a lower resistance coil at higher wattage may produce to much heat for a nicotine salt. I wont go into the chemistry but that should be avoided.

3 Likes

I will get a try

2 Likes

So Chinese nic will give through hit better than American and for the purity is there some one in Chinese has a high purity

2 Likes

Hiliq is good. you could even choose the TH level for their salt nic line if you want to use salt nic.

1 Like

No just want a freebase nicotine and which authorize vendor I should order from ?

2 Likes

you could order straight from hiliq.com

1 Like

And what about Chemnovatic and nicselect from liquidbarn is it an authorize vendor

2 Likes

Yes, they are. Here are some good read about this topic :

Good luck!

3 Likes