Best nicotine that you've bought - help needed! (Israel)

Hello community!

Which vendor of nicotine is the best to your opinion? For me the Best is not the cheapest price. That’s not what I’m looking for. Best in my opinion - the best quality of product.

Thanks!

I only use Liquid Barn Nic

2 Likes

Purged. Excessive forum moderation.

1 Like

Carolina Extracts looks cool but the take 73$ fee for shipping to other countries :((

@core have you tried any other good stuff?

What country do you live in?. It would help if you specified that.

@DrChud - i live in Israel

Check with @Nicotine_River. They were talking about offering international shipping on nic. Shipping is going to cost you no matter where you buy from I would think. There might be customs issues too because it’s nicotine. You should probably try to source it in Israel first, it might be less hassle.

1 Like

I use ECX. Never had a problem with it.

:slight_smile:

1 Like

Purged. Excessive forum moderation.

1 Like

which brand the usa or nicselect

I just tried Vaperstek (note spelling for newbies!, I kept going to the wrong shop) and it’s head and shoulders above the one other brand I tried. Now your telling me there’s something better!
I just got an order of some molin berry flavors…which I’m very impressed with.

1 Like

If you don’t mind waiting for intl. delivery, you could consider www.proflavor.com . I’ve been using their nicotine ever since I started mixing. It’s ok (don’t have a comparison, but never found the juice to be harsh) and it’s cheap. AFAIK they ship internationally. Had problems with 100mg/ml solution being in fact 67 or 83 mg/ml and so on, but only three times in two years - and they made up for it with free nicotine solution. So, as always, test it before you mix.

I use liquid barn nicotine. It’s flavorless and colorless and is a high quality nicotine. :slight_smile:

How does one test the accuracy of nic aside from their label? I’m not a chemist,lol,but am concerned about that as seems kinda important. Thanx

Grab a test kit and titrate

2 Likes

Ok, great. Never knew how to do that but have heard it was possible. Cheap too if I may say so and I can see me getting that kit. Thanx for the info!!!

All the chemicals are probably readily available locally if you can find them then you can just follow the instructions on that page.

Awesomeness and am gonna get right on this. Thanx again as am grateful and sorry OP for the mini hijack.

1 Like

I’ve ordered from NicRiv to Israel and there hasn’t been any issue. 48mg.
Thanks again @Nicotine_River!!

1 Like