Best Peanut Butter

I need to get the SSA Peanut Butter to try but my fav peanut butter is Delosi Peanut Butter. I tried it after seeing SD’s Delosi reviews. It’s a really smooth creamy peanut butter. It works perfectly in my favorite peanut butter recipe

Whatchamacallit
Caramel Butter (WF) 1.50
Caramel Rice Crispy Treats (WF) 3.00
Cereal 27 (CAP) 2.25
Glamour Chocolate (Molinberry) 2.75
Peanut Butter (Delosi) 3.00
Super Sweet (Purilum) 0.50

13 Likes

I just had a recipe light bulb happen. Has anyone ever attempted these? Peanut Butter Taffy Kisses.
pb kisses

6 Likes

Wf has a peanut butter taffy. Just needs more taffy to be authentic

6 Likes

I’d say try adding FW Salt Water Taffy to WF Peanut Butter Taffy with maybe a touch of nougat for extra body. maybe use a combo of peanut butters to get it to stand out. Now I want to order WF PB Taffy.

6 Likes

Im sft taffy later this year so idk which one would work best but id grab that one instinctively lol

5 Likes

Peanut Butter (SC) Real Flavors is very good. It’s all i use and gets it right every time. I stay below 1%. It’s a little dry on day 1, but day 2/3 and beyond gets creamier and turns pure authentic by day 5.

Vaping this right now and it is already bangin’ on day 3

This one is needing more time to steep, but super tasty already. It’s just got a lot going on that needs to settle.

You can find it here

8 Likes

Doing that right now. 4% DX 2% SSA. 1.5% WF taffy. 3 weeks in and the taffy still took over the PB’s. Better but still not what I want. Looks like the taffy got to go below 1%.

7 Likes

@Plunderdrum thanks a LOT for reminding me about that one. I literally haven’t touched it since 2017, and had completely forgotten about it !!!

9 Likes

Woah! 5 years! I probably use it 2 or 3 times a year, cause it’s one of thise profiles that i get in a mood for, not a constant rotater. Goes GREAT with natural Grape flaves, btw.

Edit… @SessionDrummer that’s 6 years! My maths were never very mathy

7 Likes

so a guy recommended me yogi peanut butter. but I don’t like desserts i was looking for a slight change of taste from cigars, but this worked fine. Though i never used it again.

2 Likes

I still use dx. I have been trying pbs a lot lately trying to get it right. I cant seem to get the skin out of ssa and that skin really takes over recipes. Back in the day i had a pb cup juice i sold. It was the best pb i ever made. Literally perfect but unfortunatly i lost the recipe. I feel like making 120ml of a couple pbs and solitting it down to multiple testers to add stuff to until i can recreate it.

Theres only a few pbs i know i had that it could be but its mainly what i paired it with. I had tpa pb , cap pb and diyfs expert pb. I think i had a vz pb too

Trying to piece it together with old posts from ecf i believe it was a mix of tpa pb , cap pb a caramel which may have been tpa original and i know there was a vanilla in it. Maybe cap custard or vanilla cupcake

5 Likes

Anyone have any thoughts on WF Buttercream (Peanut Butter)? I have this recipe I’ve been toying with where I need a lite peanut butter flavor. A Whatchamacallit candy bar (a caramel & peanut butter coated cereal bar), with an extra layer of buttery caramel on top then surrounded with milk chocolate. Ive tried DX PB down to .25 and it still stands out too much. I want the PB to be very lite. It’s just a thought on the % of peanut butter I’ll adjust % once I find the right one.

4 Likes

Your going to have to play around with the percentage to find your sweet spot. Stay way below recommend percentage. It will overtake the peanut butter quickly with higher recommend percentage. Start low and work your way up.
For some reason WF doesn’t play nice with PB. I have been doing this.

6 Likes

I’d pick up PB cream by Flavorah. It’s similar to SSA but more creamy and no “skin” note. It pairs well with Peanut butter dx. .75-1.25% is all you need.

6 Likes

@McDuckie I can’t give an educated opinion on it because I haven’t opened the bottle yet, but have you tried Taffy (Peanut Butter) (SC) (WF)? People seem to like it. @Lynda_Marie have you used it yet?

3 Likes

I have used it in my Nutter Butter Cookie recipe. Taffy needs to be used carefully. At recommend amount it over takes the peanut butters in the mix and just sweetens. Used low it sweetens and effects the peanut butters little. It’s up to your taste buds of course and want less or more peanut butter taste or less. I would start at half of recommend and work your way up to your taste.

7 Likes

I’ll have to pick up several different PB flavor and find what works best in my recipe.

4 Likes

Is there a lot of EM in it?

2 Likes

I don’t pick it up but my taste buds are shot.

6 Likes

@McDuckie smart move. I don’t think there’s one that does it all, at least for everyone.

2 Likes