Best Peanut Butter

What is your GO-TO Peanut Butter?!

I’m in the middle of a rather difficult recipe build- and the PB im looking for is something like a real Natural Peanut Butter that you’d find in a jar of Smuckers Natural. None of that JIF/Skippy stuff. Thanks everyone!

3 Likes

I haven’t tried many but DX Peanut Butter from TFA is the best I’ve tried.
Don’t let the DX designation fool you on this one

8 Likes

4:1 or 4:1.5 TPA peanut butter dx and peanut butter ssa

I did raise ssa peanut butter to 1% I just haven’t changed it.

13 Likes

I just finally got that in a solo today and off the knuckle it was nice snv it was pretty good. Cant wait to see how it steeps in a week.

7 Likes

I like SSA too. TFA is great too. About the only DX flavor I use from TFA. So I guess I have two best.

8 Likes

Thanks @Lynda_Marie. I’ll use this next test batch. :blush:

9 Likes

I was going to grab the ssa but chose the dx after reading a ton of reviews on the dx. I knew it was what i was looking for and so far it is

8 Likes

I’ll 2nd @Pastorfuzz with the DX.

8 Likes

4:1 of dx peanut butter tfa and peanut butter flavorah

11 Likes

My favourite is the SSA but for a more realistic peanut butter I would say Flavorah.

8 Likes

(beside those already mentioned) two more are delicious and usable (and top rated for me):
Peanut Butter CSC and Taffy (Peanut Butter) WF.

8 Likes

I agree and it’s a damned shame that it’s no longer available.

7 Likes

Thank you everyone for your input. I truly appreciate it!! :pray:

6 Likes

Shame, they really had some great flavours, it was one of my favourites.

One that I haven’t seen mentioned is Purilum Peanut Butter Cookie

6 Likes

I can tell you what NOT to buy… the Lorann :joy: :rofl: It is THE worst PB I ever tried, bought 30ml on a sale and wasted my money, even if it was cheap not even worth the bottle… down the drain!
My two go tos are WF Taffy (with baccos, it’s a bit onthe dark side) and TPA DX PB as usual, at today still the best.

7 Likes

the best PB I’ve ever tried from FLV 3% is a good figure, and then supplement with everything you like

9 Likes

That is certainty on the high side, if you are using mods, atomisers and coils made in the last 6-7 years.

Personally, I would class taking it to 1.15% as maxing out on this FLV.

Oh and welcome to posting on the forums. All the basics you’ll need are here:

10 Likes

I like the DX and ssa the best. Ssa is my favorite but has a skin note that you gotta work with or try to bury

8 Likes

I tried taffy (peanut butter) (SC) (WF). It worked well but I think I used too much. After a month the SSA peanut butter got lost in the taffy.
Trying DX now after cutting the taffy 25%. We’ll see.

7 Likes

Oh i forgot about the taffy. Thats a good one too

I think dx is the most popular all around

7 Likes