Best place to buy CBD for DIY?

River supply is top notch to me. The supplier i was using for isolate went out of business, unfortunately. Lazareth naturals also has excellent CBD oil.
Personally i buy isolate in bulk most of the time but when i do buy premixed i usually buy from river, The price on 0.5 kg is excellent and the CBD is great. If you can afford to buy the .5 kg, you really should.
Also , i really do not know anything about American shaman; Are you looking to buy isolate or premixed ?

4 Likes

$50 a gram is way too much, especially if your buying in bulk. I was paying 10-15/gram and i would buy 10-20 grams at a timeā€¦ Right now river is the cheapest and the best that i come across recently. Ivw wasted a lot of money in the past from BS CBD companies.
Right now im working on a deal with a company to get kgs for 500 each. If it works out and the CBD is as good as everyone says it is ill let you know.

5 Likes

I really appreciate your feedback! Iā€™m going to go ahead and give it a shot! I didnā€™t really know if I was looking to buy premixed or just the isolate granules. Iā€™m very economy-minded, so I want to get a good deal, but quality is of top importance to me as well. Iā€™ll probably start out with a couple small bottles of premixed and if I like the quality then Iā€™ll just get a half kg!

4 Likes

If my current deal goes through and the CBD is any good. I can give you a deal on isolate. Ill keep you posted. Im waiting on my tester samples now.

4 Likes

Thatā€™s cool let me know! And your experience what is their typical ship time? I placed an order for a couple 30-mill bottles last week just to try some stuff out, and it still hasnā€™t shipped! I know we had some New yearā€™s Eve in there too, so Iā€™m trying not to be impatient, but Iā€™m still impatient!

4 Likes

Iā€™m interested too! going to be grabbing CBD isolate powder for vape juice for myself & my sister in law, as well as for making an oral tincture for my fiance (who needs a much higher dose for pain than vaping can easily provide). Was planning to grab some CBD isolate from River Supply but will wait to hear back your results robin. thanks for doing this for everyone, really helpful & appreciated! thankfully Iā€™m in no rush for my CBD bc Iā€™m saving up for it atm anyway.

4 Likes

My packages usually take about 10 days. Shipping times are a bit slower right now but dont worry, it will be there.

2 Likes

River supply has really good CBD iolsate I buy it in 30 ml bottles 100 mg/ml I alwyas get the MCT oil and PG solutions. The prices are unmatched.

Iā€™m also working with a company called Summit CBD on a deal to buy bulk CBD isolate. I hear itā€™s one of the best on the market. If itā€™s any good ill let you know.

5 Likes

I have found a CBD isolate powder that I like a lot. Itā€™s a gram of powder with 1000mg of CBD. I combine it with 30 ml of mct oil, that gives me a good dose per dropper full, 34 mg CBD. Hereā€™s the link to buy it;

https://edensherbals.com/CBD-ISOLATE_p_21.html

3 Likes

You can buy from ilavahemp. Their products are formulated with several ingredients including Hemp. All their CBD products listed on their website for sale contain less than 0.3% THC.

2 Likes

How did that go? Iā€™m still interested in buying some isolate, what did you get like crystals or something?

2 Likes

New York state is finally going to legalize recreational Mary jane. Iā€™m really looking forward to growing my own .

3 Likes

Personally, I advise against buying powders or oils. Even doctors say that cannabis flower CBD is the most natural form of any cannabis CBD product that contains the complete profile of cannabinoids and terpenes. And after scientific experiments, it has been proven that cannabinoids and terpenes work together, called the surround effect. Together they have the best chance of connecting with your internal endocannabinoid receptors. My primary care physician recommended buying the flowers from https://www.tillmanstranquils.com/product-category/cbd-flower/. Since they are licensed, have affordable prices, and have a diverse selection of blooms.

2 Likes

Welcome to ELR @Jalanelee.

1 Like

Oh, thank u)

2 Likes

Welcome. I agree to the caution. Though, when it comes to suppliers of CBD, CBG et al here, when making blends, some of us know our onions.

PN: I do respect the caution as many misread and that poses a factor of risk.

2 Likes

There are so many ways to achieve CBD right now. In addition, if you want to mix it with hemp seeds, then many companies have developed seed to sale software. You only need to register and answer questions about the purpose for which you are buying cannabis seeds. Iā€™ve been buying them for a very long time because I need materials to make healthy body oils. Thatā€™s why I can say that itā€™s OK to look for places to buy cannabis. A lot of people think itā€™s illegal. Of course, thatā€™s what I thought a few years ago.

2 Likes

Thank you for sharing! Iā€™ve found many great new places to buy CBD food DIY. I always make my own CBD oil. I buy cannabis from the Brantford dispensary and have some special equipment for extracting the oil from cannabis plants. I use CBD oil for different purposes. I like cooking edibles, and CBD oil is an important ingredient. I always add it to tea and other drinks I make. It helps me to relax and relieve some stress. In my opinion, it is a good natural stress relieving method.

2 Likes

Just so you guys know, I have been using Kratom for several years now. If any of you have any questions you can send me a message. I mean I may know the answer. I can at least give you some basic info and links to a good vendor that is AKA approved. :slight_smile: CBD never did anything for me, but Kratom works beautifully for me.

2 Likes