Best Rebuildable for Nic Salts

Just a suggestion!

2 Likes

Thanks still looking and decidung which is the easiest to build on. I know the Aromimzer RTA’s can be quite precise to build on to get the best vape from. I have had the Vandy Vape Berserker V2 before its a good MTL also. I am not sure yet if I want to go back into the MTL style vaping as its quite fiddly but at the moment seems my best solution for nic salt liquids. I think DL is too much for nic salts and cam be too harsh so looks like MTL is the way.

1 Like

I think I am sold on the Steam Crave Hadron Mini and the Aromamizer Classic MTL

4 Likes

Salts won’t effect vaping style either way. It was developed for low wattage pods for high nicotine levels. Salts are freebase mixed with an acid to change the PH level. By changing the PH level it smooths the harshness in high nicotine levels. Normally above 20mg/ml. Many people don’t or won’t accept the throat hit above the 20mg/ml. It’s not uncommon for people to vape Salts as low as 3mg/ml.
Personally I can’t vape Salts because it tightens my chest.

5 Likes

I was gonna say the Argus air is my smallest rebuildable, the pnp rba is tiny but works well, but man it’s silly small, yiu can also use smrt pnp coils with some effort, but Argus only fires above point 6, so it’s pretty stupid but it works really well, huge capacity for a pod, been good.

I was gonna say a boro style with rba, cthulhu comes decent with a basic mtl rba, or pulse, billet box etc and tons of rba options, it’s the next smallest rba I have

But really better off to do sbs with any of the tanks above, some are tiny, so like dovpo college, ambition sbs, there’s still some new sbs

4 Likes

Hi,

Thanks for your detailed message very helpful.

I used to have a large variety of vaping equipemt tanks and mods. But decided to get rid of it all as it was getting too much plus i moced back to the UK. I could not bring it all with me. When i arrived the pod scene had started off so i bought the Hellvape Grimm AIO its small but quite big for a AIO. The premade coils they last ages and its decent flavour. I only vape nic salts wuth it. But they have discontinued the coils for it. There is only one company in the UK that sell them and have a few in stock. Its sn okay vape for the amount i vape. I thought i want to get away from premade coils and go back to rebuild but on a cheaper level but with a rebuldable that can offer me good flavour.

I looked at the pnp rba but thats mega tiny for rebuilding and i dont think I could do it or have the patience.

I know if i go rebuildable i will havd to get rverything mod, tank, batteries, charger, tools etc so its an outlay and expense. I like small mods now nothing too big something small in the hsnd that will give me good flavour and a decent quality of vape.

I will have a look into your recommendations and keep searching for my best solution.

Thanks

1 Like

Just a thought yihi sx mini aio does stock coils bp mods does a stock coil tank and it will also take voopoo coils and rebuildable all using the dot aio tanks loads of options

4 Likes

Thank you will take a look

1 Like