Best Rebuildable for Nic Salts

I have been vaping the Hellvape Grimm AIO and buying coils. The coils last a long time and has been okay for my needs. I am vaping salt nics 20mg I can no longer buy the coils and it is too expensive.

Can anyone recommend a small mod and rebuildable tank for vaping nic salts. I did like the look of the Vandy Vape Special EX but cannot find one. Then the Coilart Salt tank cannot find one. I have heard the Aspire Neeko could be a good tank, I would to have a small squonk mod or something that is not so MTL tank. But I expect that MTL is the only way to vape the nic salt in a rebuildable. I am not into the PNP RBA coil as that looks to fiddley.

I will also need to get a small mod if anyone has any good recommendations on all please.

Thanks in advance.

3 Likes

I vape my salts with a loose rdl af. I don’t mtl so can’t recommend any particular rta, basically you can vape salts with any type of af but like freebase you have to adjust the mg to suit the tank.

7 Likes

There’s no voodoo to nic salts. Simply less throat irritation than free base. Use any RTA, RDA, RBA, you like. Steam Crave is always a good bet for quality.

7 Likes

As @SmilingOgre mentioned SteamCrave makes quality RTA’s. Their having a end of life sale on their MTL RTA. For less than $19.00. till sold out. Nice single coil so you don’t need more than a 18650 single battery to run. It gives you a world of options for a mod of your choice.

7 Likes

Thank you I did not know this I appreciate your help

3 Likes

Thank you will have a look into it I appreciate your help.

3 Likes

Thanks but I am in the UK and do not think I can buy from the States?

4 Likes

Loads of good sites in uk go to the clearance section have a look what’s on offer if moneys tight see what you like and come back and we can tell you if it’s any good or not same goes with the newer gear

4 Likes

Hi,

Thanks do you have any recommendations for online vape stores in the UK?

4 Likes

Flash e Vapor
By-KA v9 / SE
Arcana 22
Chariot RTA
Squape Arise
Kayfun X
Dvarw
Millenium RTA

These are the most popular mtl rtas

3 Likes

Thank you will have a search

3 Likes

Some nice tanks on your list but a lot are in Europe can you buy from outside the Uk and have it delivered. When I lived in Portugal we could not buy outside into Portugal customs would seize vapimg products. I would like to try and get a DNA mod but hard to find in the UK

3 Likes

Ecigone
Vaping 101
Legion Of Vapers
Dispergo Vaping
SR Vapes
Creme de Vape
Vaperoni
Nature Vape
These are all good vendors in the U.K. that offer a large selection of vaping products at sensible prices. If you sign up for emails or create an account with them you may well get a discount for your first order.

3 Likes

Thanks some I use already.

4 Likes

Any DNA mod in particular? Have you checked Steam Island?

3 Likes

Nice thanks

3 Likes

Ecigone , vaping 101,evolution vapes , chops vapes ,Washington vape try that

3 Likes

You would be buying from China. They deliver world wide.

2 Likes

I have seen the Classic Aromamizer here in the UK on Legion of Vapes I have had an Aromamizer Tank before they are very good. Sometimes a little tricky to build on, I think I would possibly go for the Classic it looks a nice RTA thanks.

4 Likes

MTL tanks that I like and being looking at reviews for are:

Steam Crave Aromamizer Classic
Vandy Vape Berserker 3
BP Mods Pioneer V1.5
Aspire Neeko

I quite like as a small mod the Lost Vape Thelema Mini just for my MTL to vape my nic salts I am not a huge vaper anymore. I just like the nic salt vaping so just looking for a cheap but good vape.

4 Likes