Best Rta's on the market up to date plz

Thanks for all your input guys

The new Herakles RTA 2 looks great. The Herakles 1 and Plus were 2 of my favourite sub tanks. Really nice vape. I think the Plus was one of the first with that inner juice flow control too. Was a bit prone to leaks if you did it wrong, but once you got it right the flavor was great for a sub ohm tank. I haven’t tried many RTAs to date, just the Bellus really, and more recently the RTA section for the Cleito. But I have ordered an Rx200, and might start looking to larger tanks. I think the Herakles RTA 2 is one I would go for.

Thanks @Uncaged will check it out.

I am pretty impressed with the Billow v 3 I have not run a tank of juice through it so this may change one thing has to be the driest running tanks I’ve ever owned and the flavor seems to be pretty good steal real new to me the one thing I was concerned about before I built on it was how well it worked with smaller builds well works great 2.5 center center well its perfect size to match the cotton for wicking real easy to build on I was looking for a RTA that sat nice on my opus it dose . No wider at the bace than my 22 mil goliath v 2 I could not make up my mind .so I have a Boreas coming .as I am running 26 GA ti. Point 15 build dual coil I am impressed and not any leaks at all powder dry

3 Likes

[quote=“lost_in_vape, post:35, topic:67583”]
Boreas
[/quote] well be here Tuesday

I must not be building the Bellow v 3 Properly I am not happy with the flavor at all with TI dam

When first built mine I had similar issues. This is how I fixed it.

1 Like

thanks i think i was running it to cold 450 490 bumped it to 540 now we be talking

1 Like

thank you for the pics i need to double check the smaller o ring on the bottom of the chimney by the juice holes. what build did you use i can see the 6 raps but GA and center i know you enjoy the 22 GA. now its working. ready to try the basement

IMO the best RTA is the Boreas, hands down.

2 Likes

I agree… It’s the best I’ve used to date. Flavor and clouds are the best I’ve had from a tank and most drippers I own. I’ve paired one of mine with the Vt133 in Deep Water mode, just to run the Vt133 through it’s paces. I’m very impressed with both.

5 Likes

It might seem silly to some but we’ve talked about the effect a drip tip can have on a topper. For me the Boreas just got better using this drip tip. I highly recommend it.

1 Like

My current rotation is the Theorem, Smok TFRDTA, and Smok TF-RTA G2.

I like the Theorem for a quick single coil build and I really like it to easily test new flavors. I don’t care so much for the notched coil, as stainless isn’t my thing, but it does perform well and will last a long time. You can build huge coils in the theorem and have plenty of room. I do not trail my cotton way down into the tank for 2 reasons; 1. It takes up volume that could be used for juice and 2. with a really long piece of cotton it will actually act as a filter and you will get certain flavors washing out. I trim my wicks just below the deck. I tend to tip my mod anyways when I vape so the cotton is always getting liquid. A minus for the theorem is removing the glass sleeve. You have to pull it straight off or it will hit the build deck and chip or break. Probably why it comes with 3 glass sleeves.

The two Smok tanks are similar except the TFRDTA has direct airflow to the coils and slightly higher capacity. They are built like tanks and I have had zero problems with them. The only leaks I have had is from my own poor wicking. When properly wicked they give great flavor and clouds. The decks are huge and easy to work on. A minor annoyance I find on the TFRDTA is when you close the air intake about half way you get whistling and harmonics.

I can’t find the Boreas for sale anywhere over my way UK/Ireland, atm I fancy the Herakles RTA V2. Just got an RX200 so pondering on my first 24-25mm

Idk i havent triedany of the ones mentioned… I love the aromamizer, though. Might just have to get the supreme version next :slight_smile:

The limitless looks pretty good too. I don’t think you can go wrong with any of the new breed of RTA tbh

You can order from China, right?

https://www.fasttech.com/products/0/10020732/4741900-authentic-augvape-boreas-rta-rebuildable-tank

Also I see their Gold AFC Ring and SS tank are discontinued. Don’t know what that’s about, but I am guessing the black may be in limited stock. I own 2 of them and they are better looking IMO than the SS anyway.

2 Likes

Not at the moment personally, because we’re moving house very soon. Can’t trust them to get it out to me beforehand. But … soon as I do move I can order all I like from there sure :slight_smile:

What a awesome RTA Boreas

thanks pro vape for your views on this tank I like it

2 Likes

Mesmerizing ain’t it? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks to @Whiterose0818. He’s the one that told us about this tank.

1 Like