Best Rta's on the market up to date plz

Ya its my buddy’s favorite tank. He keeps telling me I need to get one before I can’t because they stopped making them but there are still quite a few available because that was a couple months ago.

I don’t know the best Rta, wish I did :slight_smile: but to me The Mage are amazing.

1 Like

Just wanted to add my 2 cent - Aromamizer supreme -

-great flavor
-ez build
-no leaks
-7ml capacity
-air flow control for very open to very small
-Now Cheap AF

Just get it :stuck_out_tongue:

man i know right, theorem flavor and vapor wise amazing, except for filling and shit. Already broke 5 glasses, still I like the lil monkey.

1 Like

you know i have actually been having problems all around but got some advice on a couple things im hoping this will be corrected bc at first i was in love the jury is still out i think a kayfun is in my near future along with the boreas i think i may be expecting too much with these tanks

Mate maybe try a kayfun clone first before buying the original one, trust me its not for everyone, you would like to play with it for a while then prolly end up leaving it on the side.

When it comes to genie type tanks, avocado 24(not the latest one) is the easiest to work with. Easy fillup, although wicking requires a bit of practice. I would highly recommend the aromamizer supreme over the boreas for a few pros, but upto you to decide which one you might like more.

1 Like

Coilart Azeroth RDTA 4ML 24MM, seemed interesting, just ordered it. Apparently its gonna take some time to get, due to my selected shipping.
Again this one interested me. I’ll let you guys know when I finally get it from china and have a chance to play. Thinking ss316 Claptons around .12ohms,

On my “active” shelf:
IJoy Reaper Plus - Awesome. Great flavor, good vapor
Kepler Apache - Awesome
Vaporesso Gemini - Very good
IJOY Tornado 300 - Very good but not a fan of the spinning deck.
Aromamizer V2 - Very good
Wotofo Conqueror - just under very good
Advken Ohmega - Good

Sent back down to the minors:
Theorem - very disappointed
TFV8 - all of the above have better flavor. Vapor is pretty impressive. Only used SS wire.will try Ti next.
Protank 4 - Very disappointed

2 Likes

Thats a nice way to list it … Think I will do the same :slight_smile:

On my “active” shelf:
Mage Rta … Great flavor, good looking and easy wicking
Mage Gta … same
Avocado 22 … Amazing flavor
Avocade 24 bottom air flow … same
Serpent mini … my out of the house prefered one. Small, use nearly no battery and a good flavor

Sigelei fuchai - Vaporflask - Hcigar dna75 nano

Sent back down to the minors:
Griffin 25 mini … Grrr, great flavor, but leaks on and of
Limitless … noisy, ugly and the flavor is … hmm
Theorem … too fragile, but have a nice flavor

1 Like

Please do tell me the build on this tank where you get great flavor. If I haven’t tried it yet I will.

2 Likes

6 wraps, 3mm, ss316 and dual coil. I mostly use Tc. Ohh, my “cotton” is cotton blend, a mix of rayon and cotton.

2 Likes

What gauge wire?

Damn, I forgot to whrite that :slight_smile: 24 or 26 I use both. Think I like the 24 best these days.

1 Like

One of these I bought on a whim. The OBS Engine I knew nothing about till after I ordered it. The Coil Art Mage was a suggestion from @Whiterose0818. As per usual Rob is spot on with his recommendations. The Mage is quite similar to the Sigelei Moonshot which I have been enjoying on my Noisy Cricket. There are some minor differences such as the Mage is a bit larger, the juice flow holes are smaller, and the deck section is attached to the base allowing for easier wick/build. But flavor is the same. Flavor, OMG, flavor flavor!

And the OBS just got moved to the top of my RTA’s. I didn’t think there was anything that could take the place of the SMOK TF-RTA G4, and so far nothing has. But this tank now occupies a spot on the same shelf. Flavor is on par with anything else but build quality is superb and no leaking at all. I didn’t think I would like the top air flow but it doesn’t seem to hinder flavor or vapor production, and anything that minimizes leaking that doesn’t kill flavor is aces in my book. I recommend both these tanks.

I have the OBS built with fused claptons and he Mage with Kanthal.

For anyone who loves their mech mods but wants a tank too, try the Mage! Ahem… @daath that’s some 5 month old Banudding Cake in the mage. Yummville man! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Mmmmh! I am out. I should mix me up a big bottle and let it steeeeeeep :smiley:

2 Likes

You won’t be sorry with the Kayfun 5

Only atty that beats the Mage Rta is the Mage Gta :slight_smile: … amazing. I’m waiting on the engine, seemed as everybody love this one.

1 Like

Wismec Cylin for a single coil tank or Griffin 25 Plus. I use them both regularly and love them. The Cylin can be a bit tricky on the wicking but once nailed, great vape. The 25Plus, I cant say enough about it in any way. I love it and its the best tank Ive purchase to date.

2 Likes

i have the cleito and the 120 both with rta & fatboy glass, and they are like the best i have tried so far

1 Like

check out the deck size on this beast,
Cthulhu v3 … 26mm. tapered at botttom

thats 22g 9 wraps on 3.25mm dremel bit also because the coils and deck is so huge i forced scottish rolls into this beast.

I am a big fan of the cthulhu v1, best flavor rta, good luck finding one. (the sheer density and weight of the steel you know it was boss) IMO. v3 is not the same build quality in terms of steel density/weight, the flavor is very close to v1 but the inovation is what sets it aside from all others, u get 2 decks (1 single 1 dual coil) its bottom airflow with side internal airflow onto coils, top filled, can change deck without dumping tank, airflow and juice flow control.
cant ask for more, (btw always buy more glass)

few cons,
very easy to move juice flow ring.
o’rings on the wide bore drip tip are wrong and it literally falls out.
the anodizing on the black version, be sure to check for any flaws, mine has 2. not chips just missed.
sometimes the omhs reading on my rx2/3 reads differently from this tank. one moment its .19 next its .21 after a whole day i noticed it was .33… weird. even seen it say .42 once. not sure if maybe one side didnt fire? or was lose inside, can check that unlike the v1 =D

2 Likes