Best Scale

This is my current scale and it does not show 0.001g readings…

3 Likes

Don’t stress on it.
The primary importance is whether or not YOU can consistently repeat what you make. :wink:

5 Likes

I haven’t in a while. As long as you press Tare and the scale zeros out each time you should be fine.

Edit: Sorry Rob. I replied to the wrong person.

6 Likes

I have a strikingly similar scale, with no branding, but it has no procedure for calibrating it. do you have a calibration procedure for this scale? or can it be calibrated at all?

2 Likes

Are you talking about mine???

2 Likes

yes. I should have said your scale. i was looking at the picture of your scale when writing.

3 Likes

I’ll check for ways to calibrate mine and let you know.

3 Likes

@Ricks your issue seems to be common with the GDEALER DS1 Digital.

2 Likes

When I first decided to try making my own liquids I bought the cheapest scale with the highest ratings at that time. I never expected making liquids for myself, friends and family to be this easy. I really enjoy it and needed a better scale. My new one is out for delivery and I hope to be testing it out today.

6 Likes

I use the triton T3 and i have calibration weights and i keep it calibrated. It is a solid scale

2 Likes

That’s OUTSTANDING @ricks !!!

2 Likes

4 Likes

Nice, so how do you like it ?

2 Likes

Watch out! The triffids are advancing on you!

4 Likes

everyone will be pleased and relieved to know i’ve found a calibration procedure. i found it by searching for a similar scale that’s branded. https://www.hunker.com/13408155/how-to-calibrate-fuzion-digital-scales.

4 Likes