Best single coil RTAs 2019-2020

Thanks Elisa :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Vandy Vapes Paradox hands down for me! I have the elder dragon, wasp, profile, rebirth. For me the paradox is the best for flavor and ease of use. Great RDA. I also have about 10 dual coil RDAs and this and the elder dragon are my faves!

5 Likes

I got the 3 pack of tanks and I got a pack of drip tip covers… I can mix and match! :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

I’ve got a couple of Geekvape single coil Zeus RTAs. Top fill, simple bayonet style top cap, top airflow, so no leaks, good flavor and vapor with a simple 24Ga SS 316L round wire 3mm ID coil. 5 or 6 wraps will do me. Only tricky things are you need to thin the tails a bit and, either have a real good eye, or a coil trimmer gauge to cut the legs for the postless deck, I cut mine to 6mm and have no problems, vaping in temp mode at 400F. Augvape intake as second choice, these are on Eleaf Invoke mods! Smallest lightest 2-18650 battery mods I could find.

7 Likes

I ordered some Aries Coils for mine and I so hope this is FINALLY the thing I need. Jenn is babysitting me and teaching me what I need to do and get a decent build LOL

4 Likes

Another vote for the geekvape zeuss simple build and wick no leaks and great flavour. Had mine about 6 months now and rarely use anything else

4 Likes

Looks like the worldwide supply of my Lemo 2 has dried up. What do y’all recommend as a good single coil replacement?

3 Likes

https://eleafus.com/lemo-2-atomizer.html

5 Likes

Oh wow I never saw this reply but thanks! I had just renewed my search and just happened across this and ordered ten of them.

4 Likes

LOL - they are prolly much less $$$ now too! At $5.00 each almost makes me want a couple :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yeah I keep trying new RTAs but always end up going back to the Lemo 2. Probably since I just know them so well after all these years. Great design though.

2 Likes

Single coil RTA’s are my thing too. I picked up a couple of original “Intake RTA’s” about 6 months ago and have been using one daily since. They are easy to build, have great flavor, and don’t leak! I haven’t seen any more available since. I am also using the Merlin and Solomon RTA’s frequently too. When I want a tighter M2L draw I use a Kayfun V5 (clone).

4 Likes

what build are you using on the Intake? I’m only getting so-so flavor out of mine

3 Likes

Kylin m rta. I’ve had them all, probably 250-300 different rtas since I started in 2008. The mesh coils are the easiest and best for flavor once you figure them out. If you want a regular single coil rta, the ammit is really great for flavor but it doesn’t give the massive clouds if that’s what you are into.

3 Likes

which ammit do you mean?

2 Likes

sorry missed this - been using spaced SS316 Elite 6/7 wraps 22 and 24 gauge -2.5/3mm diameter and getting excellent flavor - coil placement fairly low

3 Likes