Best single coil RTAs 2019-2020

I’m currently trying to sell someone a rebuildable tank to get away from his expensive commercial coils. The Asmodus Zesthia kinda fits the bill when it comes to flavor, tank size, ease of build and cloud production. I really don’t want a big cloud chucker or something that is difficult to build.
My only beef with it is that the top cap is one of the most annoying things to deal with. No knurling, low grip and if you don’t pay attention, you unscrew the tank from the base, dumping your liquid all over yourself.
I personally love the tank but I know that the person I’m selling it to needs something as simple as possible, a quality vape and no spit-back (like the wasp for example) and something that doesn’t break the bank.

What’s you top list for (semi) recent single coil RTAs?

8 Likes

Recents… the wasp nano solo…

http://oumiervape.com/wasp-nano-rdta-p00032p1.html

think ft has them for like 10-13.00 and extra caps and tank bowls…

and if you see here… this is what I was saying…

if you keep the coil for both the rdta and the rda at or just a tiny bit below the top edge of the bottom… zero spit backs… :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Mine would be the Augvape intake single, once you figure out the wicking.

7 Likes

Aromamizer lite and kelpie

6 Likes

I have siren, kayfun’s, berck’s, taifum, wasp, Themis, Fatality and Aromamizer Plus.
But the favorite in terms of flavor is currently the RDTA galaxie a true champion in flavor, well above the others. Its practicality of use should also be emphasized.
I liked it so much that I ordered the RTA MTL galaxie (which tastes good but is inferior to RDTA).
I ordered the RDA galaxie, (they say it is the best in flavor) but I haven’t received it yet.

6 Likes

Mine would be the mesh pro Digi flavour

5 Likes

I just ordered the Oumier Bombus RTA after watching a video from Vaping with Vic. Single coil, great taste (according to him) but NOT for someone who vapes over 80 vg that was his only drawback. I’m hoping this one works great, tired of buying stuff I don’t use LOL Link to the review if interested https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VudX5zooESw (Unfortunately the double coil RTA I ordered from Tobeco was a bust for me but I don’t know if it had a bad deck or user error, couldn’t get it to read on ohm’s reader after using three different coils.)

4 Likes

Before the 1 minute mark he already says wicking it is a royal pain in the ass :rofl: … that’s a bummer. It’s not putting the wick in place but the air lock that forms with thicker liquids. I sounds like an interesting RTA, perhaps with a bubble glass that would avoid the situation but I think I’ll keep looking for now.

@Englishguy Thanks for the suggestion but it has to be a tank. Drippers (even if they’re squonkers) are not in contention.

5 Likes

yes he does, but I think I can wick the way he did (I hope) I really suck at this rebuilding crap

3 Likes

Hi i have a squonker vandy pulse X vape but used it once don’t like squonking i drip with my mesh pro digi

3 Likes

Don’t know if you could count mesh as single coil :woozy_face: but I love my profile unitys. I followed the wicking technique posted by DJLSB on you tube and it’s spot on, so I’ve never had any issues with dry hits that others complain of. It’s a fairly restricted draw I find, it never leaks and the flavour is really good.

7 Likes

Granted it’s not new new, but this little bugger is super simple to build, and amazingly forgiving when it comes to wicking. Even when overstuffed, it still works well. I only bought this because of the 4am drives and not wanting to use my dripper or a squonk. Flavor is pretty darn decent. It’s just an easy-peasy RTA. I’ve taken care over the years to mainly use RDAs, but I’m enjoying it for sure.

(And obviously the cheap-as-crap pricetag)

7 Likes

Probably should have got this one instead of the other Oumier, but a little late now on my end ROFLMAO

4 Likes

I love all 3 of mine and the rda… sweet to build on… no issues wicking…
Always remember to keep your coils level with the top, and no spit backs. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Yeah I love the RDA too, throw some 24 or 22g SS on it and you’re good to go. I can’t think of anything bad to say about my Oumier products. Totally satisfied :wink:

7 Likes

Wow now I’m liking that was Nano look better than mine

4 Likes

The build deck looks the same as mine how big is the tank

4 Likes

It’s 2ml, but because the top cap is hollowed out, you can remove the base (upside down) and fill the tank section about another ml. I haven’t really needed to do that, but still an option.

5 Likes

Thank you. Same as mine your wasp looks better

4 Likes

Hey Ben ft has the bubble tank replacements that will give you a total of 5 Mill: :crazy_face:

4 Likes