Best Single-Coil Squonk Atty?

Nice little Atty I picked up, nice restricted DL dealio… Here’s the dumbest coil I could get in there…

6 Likes

4 Likes

Is it cheating if I only use 1 coil in a dual? :shushing_face:

7 Likes

hell no… that is not cheating… :wink:
Vape it if you got it!! :smiley:

5 Likes

Joel, what the heck ID is that? It looks tiny tiny. :smile:

4 Likes

Can’t believe the Gorge by Advken is not being mentioned here.
It’s a beefed up version of the wasp nano and will stand side by side with most duel coil RDA’s with a 5/6 wrap 28g 3 core 38 wrap SS316 3.5mm fused clapton but the flavour is insane.
They have become proper unicorns in the UK but if you are looking for a single that can stand up to duels or just after a banging flavour RDA and can lay your mits on one then snap it up.

12 Likes

I need this.

7 Likes

I love my wasps… will have to hunt one down and try it out…
Thanks @Display-Name :crazy_face:

6 Likes

Not sure if this is a good price or not. https://vape-store.us/product/advken-gorge-rdass-tpd-version/

4 Likes

Yes.
@anon84779643

4 Likes

The coils that came with my Elder Dragon were two in one package labeled 0.18 Ohms; however, it’s the damdest thing they labeled the resistance of the “set” if used in parallel! One coil used Ohmed out at 0.36 Ohms, perfect for a single 18650 unregulated squonk mod :grinning:

Dig out your supplied coil if you still have them and check the resistance. Please let me know so I can tell if I’m still sane.

3 Likes

Just ordered the same Elder Dragon!

3 Likes

I just ordered one of the clones on FT.

3 Likes

Mine came with Tri-core FCs and while I still had the packet, I ordered the exact same Wotofo coils. They state 0.17 ohms but with an extra half wrap they come out at 0.19-0.2 ohms.

4 Likes

Or you could go to steam-engine.org and check what your coil resistance is supposed to be

3 Likes