Best Strawberry Flavor for Strawberry n cream?

Thanks for the feedback @Amy2 I am currently using Sweet Strawberry by Capella and it seems to be one of the better ones that everyone likes.

Have you ever heard of the juice brand Detroit Rock Candy? They made a vape mix called Stella! It was by far my favorite strawberry n cream vape ever! Now the two owners/partners have separated over personal issues and now they both have their own brands, one is still Detroit Rock Candy and the other has a brand called Motown Sweets! << that brand has changed the original Stella to Strawberry Burst and now the Detroit Rock Candy had to make their own version of Stella and it tastes nothing like the original. OK what Iā€™m trying to get at is the new Stella tastes just like what you described to be a crayons taste, now the Motown Sweets Strawberry Burst is good but for some reason it doesnā€™t taste like the original. The Original Stella juice is what I am trying to recreate for myself and itā€™s getting there but slowly lol

2 Likes

I take it youā€™re local to Motown too? I didnā€™t know Detroit Rock Candy broke up. I started seeing Motown Sweets recently though. Havenā€™t tried Stella but a few others I have and they were really good.

1 Like

Yes Iā€™m in Richmond MI about 30 min south from the D.

Detroit Rock Candy broke up roughly 6 months ago. If you are going to try the Motown Sweets juice I recommend the Strawberry Burst it is the closest to the Original Stella which was Addicting!

1 Like

30 minutes south of the D? Keep an eye out for them Ohio people. They sneak across the border sometimes. :wink:

Iā€™ll keep an eye out for Stella. I donā€™t buy much juice anymore, but every now and again I just need a little inspiration.

1 Like

Hmm I have never heard of either they sound good sep for the crayon part :wink: Good luck to you Iā€™m sure youā€™ll nail it soon. Then share it Iā€™d love to get a sense of what your craving especially if it has oodles of SBs n cream oh yea !!! Hee hee

1 Like

@Amy2 Here is the link to my 2nd version of the mix, it tastes pretty good as a shake n vape from the get go but will probably get even better with some aging :wink: Iā€™m probably still going to work on it by tweaking here and there but none the less Any feedback on the mix if you whip it up is much appreciated good or bad. If you have Capella Super Sweet or Pyure feel free to give that a try at .5%-.75% in place of the Ethyl and send me feedback because I think those would be better sweeteners to bring out the strawberry and a sweet after taste after exhale which @Pro_Vapes suggested for me to give them a try, and he suggested to tone down on the cream which I have done in this V2 mix, my first mix I had 9% total in different creams lol.

http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/585508/Step+Sister++%28Code-Vape%29#1

1 Like

Oh and donā€™t mind the title itā€™s just Code :wink:

1 Like

Youā€™ll taste the SB much better now w/o the higher cream %. For me Iā€™d want to add ripe SB in there but that may not be anywhere near the flavor profile youā€™re aiming for.
Iā€™ll try it and let ya know. It may be a lil bit as Iā€™m moving and my stuffs all packed. Also, I can say pyrue is really strong I can only use it at 1 drop per 10 Mls. I think I will dilute it in some vg to a 10% dilution so I can use it more freely but thatā€™s just my experience w/ it.

4 Likes

Iā€™m aiming for a really sweet strawberry that will leave a nice sweet after taste.

2 Likes

Starting to play with Shisha Strawberry by Inaweraā€¦A very tasty strawberry which works well with FA Cream Fresh ā€¦doesnā€™t get buried by the creamā€¦has nice natural, bountiful flavorā€¦Interesting inhale/exhale notes goin on with thisā€¦Hope I am not complicating things for youā€¦ :slight_smile: ā€¦cuz Amy DOES know her flavors and mixesā€¦I follow her suggestions and have not been disappointedā€¦

3 Likes

Not at all. Thanks for your feedback.

1 Like

shisha strawberry and sweet strawberry make a good combo. I really am liking FW natural SB too and cant wait to try some other combos with it. It is such a true natural strawberry flavor imo and shines through even right after mixing. Seems like SB tends to be a flavor better after steep thoughā€¦

2 Likes

The only other Strawberry I have on hand is Ripe Strawberry E-Flavors by NicVape which I might try and mix with the the Capella Sweet Strawberry and see how it tastes!

Shisha Strawberry by Inawera is amazing but I cannot seem to find it anymore. It is the best strawberry flavoring I have tried but EcigExpress quit selling it and according to Inawera website ā€œProduct is no longer availableā€.

Bull City Vapor has it in stock.

3 Likes

Diy vapor supply also has it in stock. They have pretty much every flavor under the sun :blush:

diyvaporsupply.com

3 Likes

Now if weā€™re talking other SB flavors I would uber duber suggest SB shisha its my favorite and yes it plays well with others but doesnā€™t get pushed around either even at 2-3% in a mix.

2 Likes

As HighPlainsVaper pointed out, and I researched the Inawera website, Shisha Strawberry is NO longer availableā€¦ Not sure how this translates to vendors that sell it at least short term, but it appears that they may have it no longer available when they sell out? ā€¦or perhaps it will only be available through vendors in the future?..Last time I placed an order at BCV I could only get it in 10 mlā€¦Just checked BCV site and it is now available in 30 mlā€¦Getting ready to visit BCV toniteā€¦Perhaps I will inquire with BCV when I place my order toniteā€¦ :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Let us know if you hear anything. I just got my first order of SB shisha INW yesturday. Iā€™d hate to fall in love with it to find I could no longer get it

I just stopped by their site and placed an order and threw in a 10ml of the shisha strawberry as well. They actually have it in a 4oz bottle as well as the 30ml.