Best Strawberry recipe

Let us know your thoughts on it @natbone , I am always up for enhancing strawberry flavours.

5 Likes

Yes, I’m with @Ianc13 on that. Do get back to us 'ol boy!

5 Likes

OK, will do.

6 Likes

Strawberry gummy candy, while not a strong single flavor strawberry it is very useful. Brings others strawberries up in intensity while not making it become overdone or chemically. If you mix a strawberry where even at it best percentage that still seems too thin or flat but adding more of anything else will make it funky then try this. I am going to see what it does to flavorah alpine strawberry later or tomorrow. It is great when you have a strawberry that is not fully fleshed out. Used low it is great at boosting blackberries and blueberries as well. Give raspberries a more jammy consistency instead of a syrupy like most raspberries tend to be. Low .25 to .5. Starts to be identifiable at .5. Highest I have used was I think 2. Most commonly used percentage for me has been .4.

10 Likes

Thanks for the description @JessQuits, sounds like something I may need to look at. Cheers.

6 Likes

I heard that too about sb gummy candy, someone said it was good for those people who are sb mute. I have it but am not a sb mute so can’t attest to the claims.

8 Likes

Have you tried it?

5 Likes

Yeah and it is pretty good. Won’t say it has replaced shisha sb as my goto but it is nice for a change of pace. I think I have only used it twice so far though, still need to get more familiar with it

6 Likes

Strawberry Gummy likes shisha sb, I’ve paired them up a few times from candy mixes to creamy desserts and bakeries.
While I agree that it won’t replace shisha for me either it does seem to have it’s place.

7 Likes

I am SB mute and WF strawberry gummy does not taste like green leaves like TPA strawberry ripe etc. It is one of the better ones and my go to.

7 Likes

Good to know, do you mix it with another sb or use it on it’s own? What percentage works for you?

Can you taste INW shisha sb?

4 Likes

I use WF Strawberry gummy up to 3%, VT glazed strawberry is also ok at times as is INW shisha but both of those shave a bit of green leaves to them. I would say those are about the best from my stash.

8 Likes

Nope, you surely aren’t

Very interesting. I’m gonna have to purchase this concentrate. Thanks for the info.

7 Likes

I just want a fuller, rounder, darker strawberry. Like fa Strawberry. I can do thin strawberry all day long lol

7 Likes

A nice simple one that’s awesome that u can use as just strawberry or add cream.
Inw shisha strawberry 2%
Fa Red touch 3%
Tfa straw ripe 3%
Cream-
VT(vapetrain at bull city) Van ice cream
4% and Tfa van swirl 2% if u cant get vape train get LBarn at same % if u wanted u could add 1% either Flav cream at 1% but I find that either ice cream works just as well

8 Likes

I love that Pink Panther!! I did adjust the %'s a bit.

7 Likes

I hear you!! I’ve been pouring alot of fruits especially down the sink! I’m tired of it I am going to keep reading this thread n hopes!!

4 Likes