Best Strawberry recipe

What’s your best well rounded Strawberry recipe? Or full bodied Strawberries and Cream? All I have is old school flavors because I got into this for the purpose of cloning to save money. I’m about to give up on that for awhile because I’m burnt out on searching and pouring stuff down the drain. Thank y’all so much.

7 Likes

If you can list the flavors you have that would help to try and construct a tasty strawberry vape for you.

4 Likes

All tfa, cap, and fw strawberries. Flv Strawberry flv Strawberry smash, inw shisha Strawberry. Think that’s it I dont have tfa Strawberry and Cream

4 Likes

Fa Strawberry and fa juicy Strawberry

2 Likes

My suggestion is to branch out a bit. Strawberry has to be the number one profile for DIY juices. It’s also very elusive for many people. There are so many other flavors and profiles that you’ll probably enjoy. Also, a lesson many of us have learned is that the things you like to eat and drink don’t always work for vaping. Try things you don’t eat or drink and you very well may be surprised.

10 Likes

I still haven’t managed to force myself to try Coconut flavor in a vape. If they have a Mustard Greens flavor I promise I will never try it :face_vomiting: .

5 Likes

If you ever DO decide to try coconut, don’t try TFA’s It is horrible!! :nauseated_face:

3 Likes

I understand what you’re saying. I’ve tried a lot of other stuff in my 7 years of vaping but I just keep coming back to strawberries and Cream, my version of smurf cake (still working on it btw, can’t find the right bakery style cinnamon thats wide enough) and I love vanilla stuff with texture as long as it isn’t too dark or brown tastin. I used to only use tobacco flavors but an Alabama shop owner “showed me the way” 5 years ago.

5 Likes

A touch of FLV Tabasco turns those mustard greens into a yummy vape.

5 Likes

Mustard Greens could go down well with Real Flavors Fried Chicken.

6 Likes

You have a good collection of strawberries but how about creams?

You might need something to make the SB pop for you. Try 2% INW Shisha Strawberry with 0.50% Marshmallow (whatever MFG you have should be fine) and 0.50% CAP Super Sweet.

Not going to be around much today but will respond again tomorrow. Happy Father’s Day everyone :beers:

10 Likes

Nature’s Flavors has a nice Strawberry, great to add into a strawberry mix, 1.5-2%… and their SB Shortcake can stand on it’s own at 3-4%. It is outstanding.

8 Likes

This thread got me craving a SB & Cream, so I put this together this afternoon. 0.5 day steep test is vaping real nice. It’ll need some age on it to know for sure, but here’s what I came up with.

@mjag mentioned adding something to make the SB pop in a mix. I like to use a hint of Raspberry.

The Banana is there to give body to the Cream, a neat trick with the right Banana!

Uodate: 6 days steeped and it’s my best SB recipe yet! So good. 30 days steep will be crazy good if I can hide a bottle from myself next batch!

11 Likes

Best Strawberry recipe? Well, there can’t be a definitive answer because everyone has opinionated taste buds. Theoretically you could group all of ELR’s strawberry recipes together in a big hat, close your eyes and just pick one. Odds are someone will think it’s the best.

10 Likes

I think I’m the only one who’s not fond of caps sweet strawberry… …

5 Likes

No your not.

5 Likes

What I mean is, what is your favorite, the best to you.

3 Likes

There’s a few I’ve made that were good, but because I’m one of the unfortunate souls that can’t really taste strawb vapes I tend to go heavy when I mix them.
Early on I discovered Fizzmustard’s stupidly simple recipe HERE. I reverse the flavor ratios on that one tho. Then there is my 3 minutes of fame recipe HERE.

Probably not what you’re looking for.

6 Likes

If it’s becoming worse please be assured that there is help around. Strawberry addiction is a serious problem for some people and can lead to drinking beer with strawberry syrup or worse.
I recommend meditation and the visit of any ASA group.

8 Likes

I read somewhere, maybe at ATF, a blurb that stated that this flavor

is a huge enhancer for bringing out the strawberry flavor. I ordered a bottle today out of curiosity as I also have problems with SB.

11 Likes