Best Tobacco Flavors in 2024

Hey. So i am a little exhausted finding the best tobacco/cigar flavours. I have been using vgod cubano, silver, dry tobacco , and few more.

Can you recommend me the best ones to try. I don’t like fruits or desserts.
My devices (open pods) are vmate, vthru, and uwell.

3 Likes

Welcome to ELR @abbiexoxo Tobaccos are generally not easy, cuban cigars even worst on a POD? Disaster! One of the most difficult things you can do.
My suggestion would be to look for NET Cigars (La Tabaccheria, Black Note, Stixx Mixx, but so many others) the downside on a POD even if you find a decent cigar, is that your POD won’t last long, sugars are the main culprit.
Secondly you won’t be able to mimic a real cigar on vaping, you can get close with a few tweaks the combustion of a cigar and the three stages can’t be recreated.
FLV Classic Cigarette, FA Black Fire, INW Dirty Neutral Base are all additives that help recreate a sort of close to real “combustion” but it’s as close as you’ll get.
Tell us what you bought and at what percentages you mixed it at, so we can all help to narrow the search.

7 Likes

Welcome and glad you joined.

3 Likes

^^^^^
What Frank said!
I would also recommend Cohiba SC also. This is my magic ingredient to create my favorite cuban type cigars. At 4% I can vape this shit stand alone right off the shake. Its really strong with a pleasant sweetness for the 1st couple days. And then settles to where its gonna be after a week.
Paired with 1.5 Flv Native, .5 Flv Connecticut shade, and .5 Fa Vanilla bourbon will give you a very nice cigar!

7 Likes

Thx @xxanalogxx I’ve got these in my arsenal and your mix looks like something I would enjoy. What blends do you usually use on your bacco vapes? I ask because some tobacco lovers use PG as high as 60-70 pct and that’s a bit high for me, yet you get a good TH. I’ve been mixing at 40/60 but still don’t get a proper TH, for me. I’ll probably try your mix at 50/50.

2 Likes

That should be an easy question lol. It depends on wich bottle I grab. I premix 45/55 for single flavor testing and straightforward bacco’s. 35/65 more for desert type stuff. And just add flavors. I have gotten really lazy over the years!!!

Pg always stated 1st by me!

5 Likes

I have premixed bases too, no lazy! And yes, I state pg first. It seems to be the ELR default on the calculator anyway. Maxx Blend (SC) has similar qualities to Cohiba if you should ever run low. I’ve subbed it once.

4 Likes

I just got that in! Have not sampled it yet. Ty!

2 Likes

Tysm. Seems like i am finally in my family :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Seems like there are a lot of PRO’s here and i am just a noob. Excited to learn maximum from here. This platform is :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Welcome @abbiexoxo :smiley: When I saw that you had just joined I looked at the thread title and said to myself, of course, all newbs are chasing a good tobacco flavor! When did you start vaping?

ETA: And yes, this is a great place to hang with mixers and just a bunch of great people here. You will learn so much.

Nom Nomz has just released a new range of flavours, well ones that used to be available under another name, you will not go far wrong with the “Tobacco Gold” it’s a cracking tobacco flavouring & can easily be used standalone at just 1% = very cheap vaping

Their RY Fortress is also great.

I don’t really do straight tobaccos myself just dessert tobacco mixes, but depending on what type of tobacco flavours you are after (cigarette / cigar / rolling tobacco) Flavorah & Stixx Mix do some exceptional tobaccos, the Stixx range are all NET (Natural extracts)

1 Like

I strongly advise @abbiexoxo against using Stixx Mix’s NETs in a POD.