Best VG/PG Suppliers on Amazon

@fidalgo_vapes @SessionDrummer
I am talking to someone in my FB vape group that is just starting out in the never ending rabbit hole. I plan on sending him a bunch of One Shots that I won’t be using. What brand and/or vendor of PG/VG would you recommend?

4 Likes

@KC111 I used to use ONLY Nude NIC carriers, but switched to …

… and have had great luck.

5 Likes

Thank you! Obviously not the Soy, lol. I’m trying to get him off the stinkies…

3 Likes
3 Likes

I will send those 2 links to him, thank you!!

3 Likes

I almost bought some for myself cause the PG is on sale, but s/h alone would cost me $20. I’m going to suggest that he gets it from Flavor Jungle where if he spends $80, he can get free w/h.

2 Likes

Is he getting his one shots there ?

2 Likes

I think so. I just packed a 4 lb box of one shots that I don’t want so he might not need to buy any for awhile. I highly recommended Mango Mafia to him, LOL.

2 Likes

Yeah, the Ingredient Supplier is the better deal even with $20 s/h, so it would depend on what else he would want from Flavor Jungle.

1 Like

37/38 bucks for a gallon isn’t bad these days.

2 Likes

$49.99 for a gallon on PG.

2 Likes

Build Back Better Baby !!!

4 Likes

Yep that the VG i use now as well @KC111 , PG you can get anywhere almost…I use Ingredisnt Supplier as well for the PG

3 Likes

Thank you, they are having a sale right now so I was trying to weigh the options against Flavor Jungle.

2 Likes

@fidalgo_vapes @SessionDrummer He says “Thank you guys! So appreciative!”. I suggested he join this forum when he is not so overloaded.

2 Likes

ELR recipes have been down for 2 days now.

2 Likes

???

2 Likes

2 Likes

I’d run a traceroute to the site @KC111 the problem may be on your end …

2 Likes

!@#$!
I don’t know how to run a traceroute.

2 Likes