Beta Testing New Flavors :D

Tossed salad vegetable ingredients…raspberry vinegarette type dressing ingredients or other such salad dressings…I think they would make for some really refreshing, cool type vapes… :slightly_smiling:

4 Likes

An authentic tasting strawberry rhubarb pie !

5 Likes

This one is actually very good: Heath Bar

4 Likes

There’s still no Butter Pecan on that list. :frowning:

5 Likes

I agree with several here. A sassafras would be great, as would Butter Pecan (like a good ice cream), myself, I would love a spot on toasted or baked pecan flavor. There are several decent pecan flavors out there, but they lean towards a raw pecan flavor. Lots of great ideas here so far.
VAPE ON!

6 Likes

I am over here making a list and talking to the lab as we speak (My lab staff says hi BTW ha)

11 Likes

Pumpkin Pie because no one in the dang world seems to get it right LOL

The bread has been a thorn in my side for MONTHS… definitely would love to see it done.

Chocolate that actually tastes like Hershey’s chocolate candy bars… because a girl can dream!

White Chocolate that tastes like Cookie and Cream Hershey’s candy bars because I’d lose weight LOL

7 Likes

tapioca pudding
lily (flora)

3 Likes

Sohan papdi
Soan Papdi, also known as Soan Halwa,is flaky Indian dessert made with besan, flour, ghee, sugar. It is flavored with cardamom and rose water and garnished with toasted pistachio and almond.

@Walt_RealFlavors go to a local Indian market (as in asian indian) and pick up a box of soan papdi, it’ll set you back $5, and eat a few squares and you will understand…

3 Likes

or PM me an address and i’ll send you some

2 Likes

Mango Lassi or a Papaya version with a hint of cardamom

5 Likes

hell yeah! did i hit a memory with the mention of soan papdi and asian indian??

2 Likes

Now you have me cravin’ Indian food! There is a place on my way home that is sooooooo good! I know Asian Indian isn’t the same lol. But Seeing Indian just made my stomach growl at me.

3 Likes

Sweeeeet West JAVA TEA inhale, arabika coffe exhale, any idea ?

3 Likes

Thanks everyone! I am going to release a sample pack here soon. I promise it will include some of these :smiley: (Free for everyone here too!)

10 Likes

Sounds very good. :ok_hand::yum:[quote=“Walt_RealFlavors, post:55, topic:51600”]
Free for everyone here too!)
[/quote]

3 Likes

A proper chocolate is still my holy grail.

3 Likes

Chocolate is the supreme flavor to beat all flavors :slight_smile:

2 Likes

We need Saskatoon berry aka service berry. They are like a wild blueberry but more tasty. It would be so good with some chocolate or with some cream.

2 Likes

I like the idea of rare berries and fruits.

1 Like