Beware of Element Vape delivery service!

I even tried the “route” app. That doesn’t work either, lol.

5 Likes

Just out of curiosity…was your shipped using GLS shipping too, or a different shipping method?

3 Likes

The only thing mine said was “Route”. It appeared to be long haul into Detroit and then some “who knows what” service to the door.

3 Likes

Seemed like it took a week longer than before.

5 Likes

Processing: 56FF7955-FB3A-41FE-9098-845FBE773EAC.jpeg…

3 Likes

Mine was updated again this morning. The thing is, not only do I not live in the Phoenix area…I don’t even live in AZ, but their zip code is a one off from mine, so until someone uses some common sense and actually looks at the full address, it will either keep circling the Phoenix area or eventually it will get returned and I’ll get a refund. I figure either way it’s out of my control now so there’s nothing I can do but sit back and enjoy the ride, lol.

7 Likes

Eeks, I get this impending doom feeling that some invisible force is trying to destroy our country. I’m not trying to lead into anything political, please no, but just feeling concerned and sad about it. I hope and pray for the best outcome, no matter what.

3 Likes

I ordered from them last month and it took about 12 days to get here. I’m in the Midwest, so it normally only took a few days before this mess. Watching the tracking, it said the first attempt to deliver was unsuccessful/no one home. I work from home with a window to the street. I never saw them come by. So that’s BS they tried to deliver. The next day a van pulled into the driveway, so I went outside to see who it was. A guy gets out and say’s “hey man, your vape delivery is here”. Made me show my drivers license and sign and then he gave me the package. I probably won’t be ordering from EV again until they can fix their shipping, if they even can…

4 Likes

I have cameras surrounding my house, so I always know when the delivery men are lying, lol

8 Likes

It is quite apolitical in that all of gooberment is pulling the same crap. In that sense it is somewhat hidden.

4 Likes

Today marks day 30 since I ordered.
Still waiting.
They processed and shipped my order in a couple days.
Delivery service has had the package for 28 days.
Crazy thing to me is… I’ve built 2 guns from parts delivered by USPS in this time frame. NO SIGNATURE REQUIRED, but I can’t get a couple vape tanks😤

7 Likes

Yes @Taylor7 the irony is so thick you could cut it with a knife. Welcome to 2021.

5 Likes

@NeonKoala don’t you just LOVE that ?? I do. Over a year ago, had a LOT of issues with Amazon (Amazon in house deliveries), stating, “Location blocked/no access”. LOL. I got some free duplicate items, more than once on that little “issue”. Even sent Amazon the videos.

4 Likes

Threads like this is why I stopped ordering from US companies. I may have to wait 2-3 weeks but always get my orders.

3 Likes

Doesn’t matter which country you order from. If the vendor picks a poor shipping partner your sol. Ordered from China and got products in two weeks. Ordered from China and got my order in five weeks. If you stick with the majority of major shipping companies you will have your product when promised.

5 Likes

I actually had a package from Amazon just last week that the driver marked “handed directly to resident”, that I swear if I didn’t have cameras, I would STILL be out there looking for that package! Lol. Instead of walking six more feet and placing it on my porch, he put it under the weeds in the wheelbarrow. For the life of me I still can’t figure out where is the logic in that one was!?!

6 Likes

At this point, it’s just comical, lol

7 Likes

@NeonKoala is the “Adult Signature” enforced in your area ? Have you been home, and they’re not even arriving at the site ? Depending, I’d have to let EV know (more than once if needed), so they realize the shipping may NOT be working out.

4 Likes

If you look they aren’t trying to deliver it, it’s never actually been out for delivery. The reason why is because it’s still not even in the correct city or even the correct state for that matter. But according to Element’s new rules, it actually has to be hung up for at least 20 days, if I remember correctly (when I read their “what if my package gets hung up rules”) and I placed the order on Nov 18, so I still have to wait until I can contact them. I don’t know if this shipping company enforces the signature, it’s the first time I’ve ever had a package shipped using GLS, but if/when they make an attempt, I’ll know, not only do I have cameras, I watch tracking on stuff pretty closely so I don’t lose track of stuff because of receive some kind of delivery almost daily. But at this point it’s just become an experiment on how long it actually going to take for this package to get to me, because I’ve already reordered and received the same items from somewhere else. But I knew when I ordered it was a new system. Don’t get me wrong, I would like my order, but it was all about “ok, the shipping ban is in affect, let’s see who is still shipping and how long it takes to get to me as opposed to before the ban”. The experiment continues……

8 Likes

Bingo! Well stated.

6 Likes