Beware of Element Vape delivery service!

Placed an order for a mod quite a while ago with Element Vape. They have devised a new two stage delivery system that still requires a signature. One attempt to deliver the mod was made on Friday 11/1921 as verified via my security system. I received an email while at work that day telling me of the delivery being attempted. Since then their tracking shows an attempt every day which is not correct. No subsequent deliveries have been attempted. This has been going on for four days. Todays status shows a delivery was attempted today prior to 7:AM. I will update if the situation changes but as of the moment it appears I will get no mod.

12 Likes

sounds like the delivery service to me, whats element have to do with it?

8 Likes

I agree with you. I think it’s the delivery service as well. Regarding Element Vape, although it may not be their fault, they are using a faulty delivery service and there is a good chance orders from Element vape will never be delivered. There is no choice of delivery services upon order.

9 Likes

I can’t use Purolator, Canada Post, Fedex or DHL to deliver my stuff ever, they find it easier to leave the sticker on the door… I’ve even caught them doing it and approached the, this was Canada Post… Tried to tell me at 10am upon placing the sticker for attempted delivery that he started work, loaded his truck, was already at my place and said he dropped it off at the post office… So I broke down the time as condescendingly as I could and he said, “Oh wait, yeah I think your package is still in the back” and I just said “Convenient.” Canada Post strikes ever couple of years for more wages at christmas time (so no packages get delivered in that time) using the holidays as leverage and get their way, but get this. There’s a third party company, that pays their drivers, who use their own vehicles to deliver packages that will actually bring the package to your door and if you don’t answer will phone you with their personal cellphones to leave a message. Fuck does that shit ever piss me off.

Delivery drivers are useless around here, anyways and it’s the most frustrating thing to have to pay for shipping and because I don’t have a vehicle I have to get a cab which is across town… Say 20 bucks for delivery, 40 bucks for a cab ride… Ya, great service guys. There’s a reason most of you have a 2 star rating out of 5 in my town.

6 Likes

That is major messed up. For awhile here usps would do nothing. No attempt, no sticker. Just OooPs, Fuck You. Fedex, UPS, and Amazon do good here but obviously none will carry vape products now. Probably sounds crazy but I’ve been rigging up a cinema camera and want to test it with a review, hence the mod. No social crises here, just another tricky day. I’ve got a couple of projects coming up later in the winter, so I’ll just have to wait. I even thought about hanging out a shingle but there is no better way to destroy a wonderful hobby than to make it a job. Maybe I’ll stop by a vape shop and see if they have anything but throw aways.

6 Likes

Seems like I’ve had issues with USPS two or three times per week. Used to hate FEDEX and UPS, but now, they’re the most reliable of the lot. Hope you get your mod Ogre!

6 Likes

Thanks my friend. We’ll see. It all stems from gooberment and money which is what makes it so frustrating. Seems like gooberment is hell bent to fuck up most every aspect of our lives.

7 Likes

ya think?
All common sense has just been chucked out the window.

6 Likes

Shizam!!! Update. They done got it to me! Came today out of the blue. Did they receive my inquiry? Did they read this post? Did the carrier get bored and decide to try delivering it again? Who knows, but it’s here. All well that ends well.

13 Likes

9 Likes

Thank god, I was going to have troubles sleeping.

6 Likes

I also had a delivery issue I was outside and the delivery van flew thru the neighborhood doing at least 35 in a 15 zone they didn’t even look at my address so I called the company and gave step by step instructions, next day they are in the neighborhood and delivered to a lady way down the street she signed for my pkg and walked down the street and she had no problem reading my address, I was getting upset I was not looking forward to a lost 200.00 of product. I have been with Element Vape since they opened years ago. I suggest people stay on top of we’re your order is My next order I will be putting out huge signs on the road from the turn off the highway Onto the road of 25 houses all marked addresses…if they come to my address to deliver I will give them homemade cookies to help them remember me. I think we need to proactive with these new shipping rules and keep report cards for our vendors that we love I have been vaping since 2009 and I really care about this industry.

11 Likes

This site has a lot of good info:
https://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/search/22780987/?q=element+vape&o=relevance

5 Likes

I totally agree. I don’t condemn Element Vape for this. I believe they are trying hard to find avenues of distribution. But for us on the receiving end a bad transportation company can be very expensive. Always good to stay on top of changes in the industry.

10 Likes

@SmilingOgre I feel your shipping pain for sure, as I have a never ending sea of deliveries. Now, as mentioned above, Element Vape (for better or worse), IS trying to keep everyone stocked, and it did cost them a lot of time, and money to try and get it rolling.

I’ve actually had quite a few deliveries from them, Delosi, a few Chinese sites, and a few others as well. I don’t think ANY of them like the Adult Sig required thing, and maybe even LESS than we do.

NOW, this MAY depend on your area, and local carriers. I have almost daily issues with USPS (at least on my route), and was told our route was a “Learning Route” ??? WTF is that ? I regularly get OTHER people’s mail in our box, and have to drive around, and deliver it myself. Now, sucks, right ?? Hehe, WELL, at least for me, the side effect of having such a “Loosey Goosey” attitude, is that Adult Sig, out here, doesn’t even exist. Not even for NIC !!! That’s right, just gets thrown in the box, or at the garage, haven’t had to sign anything.

Related ?? Not sure. I’ll continue to keep an eye on this thread, because as of yet, I’ve not had any issues with EV or any other of my orders, BUT, you just never know…

7 Likes

I’m positive it does. The delivery landed at the hub in Detroit no problem. I’m guessing “long haul”?

4 Likes

One thing is for certain though, the US postal service sucks ass lately with all that’s going on… I ordered some stuff from Meat Church on the 7th and it’s moved one town over in 18 days

5 Likes

From what I understand, DeJoy is trying to privatize the USPS. It hasn’t been working and I think he’s on his way out. I heard him being interviewed on radio and he stressed that the USPS should be run like a business and business needs to make money. Making money is fine but you also have to remember to deliver the goods ya think? In the good ole days the USPS was a dedicated American service, always delivering no matter what. Boy, do I sound old.

Oh, I forgot. He said he was adding some more scanners. Are those the ones he removed about a year ago? Lol, I can’t take it anymore.

7 Likes

I placed an order with Element Vape that I’m currently waiting on myself. Every day tracking shows that it’s scheduled for delivery that day, and then each night in shows it’s rescheduled for the next day. I know it’s not actually coming that day because it’s still not even in the right state. Element shipped it quickly, but now I’m at the mercy of a shipping company that when I checked, has a whole lot of one star reviews! So at this point, I figure I’ll either eventually get my order or eventually get a refund. :woman_shrugging:t3: These are difficult times when it comes to vape mail, especially if you live in the states.

7 Likes

It’s an amazing mess. Even postal employees can’t decipher the regulations.

7 Likes