Thanks, @delltrapp for the copy/paste

Thank you @ElegoMall.com (Daisy)

Did everybody win?

4 Likes

Thank you for the Great Giveaway
My Information has been Emailed.
I look forward to reviewing this device

4 Likes

Thanks @ElegoMall.com . Can’t wait to see it. I have emailed my address info as requested. Congrats to everyone :clap:

6 Likes

Congrats

@Sprkslfly @VladVlad @OddModicum @VladVlad @masrock @JackSun @PonyHead
@Iv3shf @Natawa77

4 Likes

Wow @ElegoMall.com, thank you for making so many people happy here :wine_glass::+1::+1:
Congrats to all of you :champagne::dash::dash:

5 Likes

Thanks @Dan_the_Man or the mention, @delltrapp for the heads up and @ElegoMall.com for the give away!!
Emailed my address as well!

4 Likes

Are there supposed to be 3 L’s (in Mall) in your gmail address?

Last thing we need is folks sending their personal information to some unknown third party by accident, thanks to a typo!

4 Likes

I was gonna ask the same thing…

2 Likes

I sent it following the link and they replied with a PM here on ELR thanking for the email so they received it.

Just checked on my tablet, yes it’s 3 Ls

3 Likes

Oh wow, ElegoMail! Thanks so much for the win! And I play with graphics and (a bit) with photography, so I look forward to joining the photography contest with my lovely new OVNS JC02!! Huge congrats to all the other winners!

3 Likes

Appreciate your feedback as well!

I had a reply to my email (using the above address), but they were also kind enough to respond here (via PM) which was very much appreciated, as at least here, I KNOW that it’s been verified by Lars. :wink:

3 Likes

BTW if you received the tracking number and don’t know the courier, it’s with DHL I used https://www.17track.net/it

4 Likes

Mine is supposed to arrive today. That was quick.

2 Likes

4 Likes

Mine is supposed to be tomorrow

3 Likes

It doesn’t say what types of juice are recommend or compatible. I assume a 50vg/50pg nic salt is the best choice. Looking on https://ovnstech.com they seem to be targeting CBD oil users. This JC02 has a preheat function designed to slowly heat for 15 seconds when activated. I assume that this is to thin out thicker CBD type oils. Maybe this will work ok on higher VG vape juices? I’m going to start with 50/50 salt for now.

4 Likes

You can see the coil when looking straight down the drip tip.

3 Likes

Got mine as well. I am using it with 50/50 e liquid. From start the flavor is barely getting through but it is improving. I guess it takes some time for the coil to start giving flavor. Two things really impressed me with JC02. How tight the draw is. Yes, it is a true MTL pod which I really like a lot. Second thing is the size of it. It is so unbelievably small that is perfect for small trousers pocket. I think they did a good job with this one.
Thank you @ElegoMall.com

5 Likes

@VladVlad I’m new to ceramic coil medium but it seems to me they take a bit longer to break into full flavor. I was using the JC02 on high setting then moved it to medium and am getting better flavor. I’ve also been playing withe the preheat some. If I haven’t used the pod for awhile I left it preheat for about 5 to 7 seconds then start hitting it and the flavor comes in. I’m approaching the last quarter of my first refill, so I’ve consumed about 1.75ml and I’d say the flavor is about 85% compared to my only other pod which I feel has excellent flavor. If it continues to improve and can match the other pod device I’ll be a very happy camper. I’m very impressed with the newer pod devices. It’s amazing to see the rapid development in the industry. Just when I think development will start to stagnate it just keeps moving along.

5 Likes