Big Giveaway of OVNS JC02

That’s an interesting thought.

This might have potential after all… While I never intended to be entered into the contest, I was simply going to put it in the PIF box. (Especially considering that I’ll never use nic salts.)
I still have a load of research to do on the subject of CBD though.

Thanks for sharing!

5 Likes

Even though I have far better pain meds than CBD will ever come close to I have tried it. My dog gets a daily dose of it though. Anywho, I found vaping CBD is just a waste of time, effort and money. From what I have found, a person would have to vape an inordinate amount for it to even be of any use.

Have you found different, I would surely like to know?

4 Likes

I’ve haven’t tried CBD in any form.
I’m curious about it strictly from the aspect of pain relief though.

2 Likes

@ElegoMall.com Thanks so much for shipping so fast! I got notification mine should deliver on 7/1, and I was amazed. I’ve never gotten a package from APAC region that fast. I work in logistics, so I was rather impressed with your mad DHL skills. :wink: My whole household (we have 3 adult vapers in house) are super excited to get my OVNS JC02! None of us have ever actually used a Pod system, before… just traditional mods with rebuildable atomizers. This should be exciting!

@Sprkslfly @Dan_the_Man I’ve not tried vaping CBD, but I do use it for pain control, on top of my actual… you know… Dr prescribed pain control. lol I find it hard to keep it in the house just because it’s pricey… but I have found that buying a low dose and adding a ton of CBD Isolate crystals to it to increase the strength is way way more cost effective than buying the oil itself at a high strength. Might be worth looking into that if you’re researching vaping CBD, since you really do have to vape quite a bit more than if you take it sublingually, Sparkslfly. I do think vaping it would be cool, though. Handy! I think I’ll actually try that in the OVNS JC02.

BTW, I found it helpful for pain, but what surprised the heck out of my whole household was how good it is for anxiety. That’s one reason I thought keeping a pod device full of high test CBD eliquid around would be helpful. Even just having a super frazzly day at work, I find that half a dropper was an almost immediate mood boost. My guy has rather severe anxiety issues, and he loves the CBD… rather a godsend.

@Dan_the_Man So wild you give your doogle CBD! I’ve read about that, and wanted to try that for our oldest Chi-hoooa-hoooooa since he’s rather tubby and his little stubby leglets are bothering him. lol BTW, have you ever tried Traumeel (Heel brand) for your pooch? Rather effective (and inexpensive!), both for pets and people. You can get the sublingual tabs or the liquid on amazon. That’s one that I LOVE for my own pain control as well, and zero side effects or interactions. US is so funny with anything not considered traditional western medicine, so it’s prescribed here mostly by vets, but Canada and Europe docs prescribe it constantly. I actually used to get injections in back/neck of traumeel. Good stuff, and it seems to increase the effectiveness of other stuff I take. If your doogie is in pain, its definitely a good option if you’ve not tried it before. BTW, didn’t realize you were in a chronic pain situation, also. I’m determined not to increase my meds, and always on the lookout for good at home therapies, so if you ever come across anything super helpful, I am all ears :wink:

Ok, now off to stalk the mailbox for my lovely new pod prize! I’ll come back and post some thoughts here and all over the vape-verse when I get it for sure.

4 Likes

$1400 Yikes!.. good luck all and congrats for the confidence to try and win.

3 Likes

I am one of those that believes in the natural healing effects of Marijuana. CBD just doesn’t compare. I am a recovering addict (Opiates) and am leery of almost everything, but I hear Kratom is quite the miracle worker. I have never tried it, but there are some threads on here about it.

No, I haven’t but I will definitely look into it. As you said, CBD is expensive and if I can find something else for my pooch I will.

3 Likes

Just got the delivery notice from DHL. From HK? That was fast… thank you @ElegoMall.com

2 Likes

Sometimes when a company is over seas and they are having a giveaway, they ship the product to (in this instance) the States before the giveaway.

I say that because the package they sent me, originated in Michigan, which is where I live. Just wondering if you checked where it came from.

2 Likes

@Iv3shf Curious what you think when you get yours!

@Dan_the_Man Mine definitely seems to have come from Hong Kong. Its in LA now, so not super likely to deliver to me in Phoenix by tomorrow (DHL ETA), but I’m sure I’ll get it soon.ef

Traumeel is def worth checking out. Is pharma grade homeopathic, which means it has zero side effects, no issue at all for recovery. I’ve tried a bunch of homeo things, for the most part they aren’t that effective for me, but the sublingual Traumeel tabs are great. Heel brand in general is outstanding. They have other formulations for other things, as well… headache, sleep, etc. +1 on the belief in MJ as natural pain control… however it is not an option for me since in AZ, you can be on pain control (my stuff is non-narcotic but controlled, like Buprenorphine and Nucynta) OR have a med card, but not both… and of course they test monthly. Gotta love the FDA being all up in pain control business. I understand why they ARE, but sure makes my situation more complicated. lol Never even heard of Kratom! I"m off to google like crazy. ty sir.

3 Likes

Nuff said…

I’ll see when I get home, DHL just delivered it in my office.
My wife is the POD tester, got my RY4 Triple, (it’s a POD recipe) steeped and we’ll see how it fares.

3 Likes

I don’t want to influence you but I am curious to know how long it takes to break it in. First, it took like 45 min for the liquid to soak into the coil. Then it took almost a whole pod to break it in. I was just about to toss it away when it finally broke in and I was happy. I am enjoying it now though.

4 Likes

@Dan_the_Man mine was pretty good from the start. It got better at about 1/2ml in or less. Once the battery is approaching the single LED mark but still showing 2 LED marks it tapers off quick. Don’t chunck the pod yet, give it a full charge and see. I’m on my 4th refill now. It’s not performing as good as it was. It might be getting clogged but I have to recharge and see, I’m only showing 1 dot.

Question @Dan_the_Man , what type juice and vg/PG ratio are you using? Did you hit is some without the battery before you used the battery? I filled mine, did about 4 pull without the battery, then let it sit for 5 minutes, then did 2 more pull without the battery, then Vaped away from there with good flavor and vapor production.

2 Likes

confirmed, you need at least a tank for the pod to break in, still missing flavour, but it’s a pod, i don’t expect much from it, but it’s a good one!

2 Likes

exactly! For the most part I use my pods when I first wake up or when I leave the house. In the morning I get a real nice throat hit and a nice head rush. When I leave the house I use them because I don’t have to hit it as often plus I can plug and vape if the battery gets low.

3 Likes

@JiM210 confirmed, at 2 LEDs mark it’s practically dead, just a matter of remembering to put it in charge during the night…

3 Likes