BIG rda for crazy build

The best 18650s can take 25-35A continuous discharge without hurting the cell. My Maxamps LiPo can do 225A, literally. Nothing ever even gets warm on this mod, it heats my 18650s like crazy.

LiPos just hit way different on a heavy build. The thing limiting build resistance with a good LiPo (this one is a bad ass) is the transistors on the output stage…but good ones can handle that current. Thing is, I cannot handle more than 150W for more than a few pulls. It’s just too much.

Honestly, I think if you switch to better wick than cotton, you won’t bother with quads. They are unnecessary imvho…although as @TheTinman1 says, that deck is a bad MF.

1 Like

I have decent balance charger (Imax) and I think to go with 2 of them…one for each rda. But what about Mosfet, it must be something to handle so much current. The box I thing to use is Hammond 1590BB, there is planty of space.

FETs that have an Rdson of 0.006 ohms have been available for 20 years. With big current, FETs have a tendency to spatiall focus the current in the device. That is what burns them out when switched properly. When switched improperly, it’s running them in linear mode, even briefly.

I have not looked at the FETS on any mod. @Whiterose0818, if you can get me the P/N of the ones on the NLPWM board I will have a look at them.

All that said, if you truly want big hits, irrespective of board, you need a LiPo. My Efusion with a LiPo is sooo different than the duo using an 18650 sled. Look up the internal resistance of a LiPo vs say a 25R5, about the best there is for high current and what I use for mechs, etc…they are at least an order of magnitude lower internal resistance. LiPos smack your atty like a damned freight train.

You got me with this. I as I said , I would use lipo instead of 16850, but I will use two of lipos separated. I will search about lipo and ways of connections and switching.

1 Like

These are the best I can show by myself:

1 Like

That doesn’t capture how incredibly dense the clouds are. It’s like excercising you lungs to push that s out. I only use 0mg in it now so I can actually enjoy it. I also mix everything 0mg and add per my setup, cause this thing is a new fukn level dude.

And therabidweasel high-fives @Whiterose0818 mid backflip. This thing is unbelievable. Thank you!

2 Likes

Currently trying to get the mosfet info now…will repost asap!

2 Likes

I literally do not possess the vocabulary to thank you properly.

2 Likes

Hey dude, if you want too, buy my setup. If you dont like it, I will pay you full price and shipping. Customize as you will, but get this board and battery, some hemp and some big ass kanthal. That deal is here public on the table. Your call, you just seem to like clouds like me. It’s a spitter though, fair warning. Expect mouth-napalm.

…and I have not touched the build since I made it for this mod. The wick is fine.

2 Likes

Temple 30mm
Obese Buddha 36mm
Alliance 30mm
Alliance 46mm YES, I said 46mm!!!
Stonehenge 30mm (multiple posts)
Ally 30mm
Norris 30mm
Glacier 3 30mm
Buddha Z 30mm
X1 RDA 30mm
Mason 30mm
Mason 40mm
There’s a few to choose from.
:sunglasses:

2 Likes

Centurion 30mm

1 Like

Alliance! …46mm! Stop dude, I’m at my limit already and the Alliance attys are soooo so good.

1 Like

I think to go with 2x Alliance 46mm, it will be crazy, wont be.But more of those you share are Big really big,but there are not for multi coils build… I want to go even furher with hexa or octa coils build…I am really tried of those dual/ single coils build, I have one regulated and one mech and they are my daily driver.But this build I want to push the limit…

Did you look at the Stonehenge? Multiple posts!

Fet info coming up:

PSMN1R2-25YLC,115
2 of these bad boys are on board each NLPWM!
Break it down and lemme know what ya find!

This think will do the job, I go through the spec sheet and this think can handle 100A drain…Stonehenge- I dont like it, I have seen it and it just not my rda…But the think that got me is Alliance 46mm, if you have something in my that is similar like this…with plenty of terminals, please let me know

If you like BIG RDA’s i think this might interest you a lot. Start looking at around 14 minutes into the video for the RDA itself.

This think is big AF…but it is overkill for me…I dont look on those kind of rdas, I search for multi terminals rdas, the pic above shows what I want

What about the Alliance Fatboy?

I know about alliance product for quite some time, it’s my backup plan if I dont find anything. Thanks a lot for a help…I will still waiting for something, because I want to have some choice. I want to choose the best rda.