Big Tank Not Sub'ohm

I was wondering if anyone could offer suggestions for a tank that held 4mls or more of liquid that has nothing to do with sub’ohm as a chain vaper I’d like to fill my tank a little less… anything you’ve used personally that fits that criteria. Before you ask I can’t sub’ohm

http://sweet-vapes.com/tanks/joyetech/joyetech/joyetech-ego-one-mega-tank.html
There are 1.0 ohm coils available with a restrictive draw. So technically, not sub ohm. Capacity is 4 ml.
The CLR coils are rebuildable, but very small and not what I would consider “easy” to build, but can be done with practice.
Mouth to lung hits are possible by reducing the air control and by the smaller diameter 1.0 ohm opening in the coil.

Hope this helps.

2 Likes

The Kanger Subtank Mini version 2 comes with a rebuildable coil head or you can buy stock coil heads in 0.5ohm, 1.2ohm, or 1.5 ohm and has a 4.5ml capacity

2 Likes

Hi Michelle,
I am a total mouth to lung vaper I am currently using the Aspire Triton 2 with 1.8 ohm coils @ 17.5w
Capacity is 3ml however I run 3 tanks at a time all filled with 70/30 Custard

I have switched from the larger capacity beyond vape Silo that uses the Aspire Nautilus Coils.
This is also a good tank but is out performed by the Triton.

2 Likes

The Aspire Nautilus has a 5ml tank and uses a 1.6 ohm coil. It is now more versitile than before since the Triton Mini coils can be used in the Nautilus. This allows the use of the Triton’s 1.8 Ohm Clapton coils or the Regular 1.2 ohm Kanthal coils. This could be another good choice for you…

3 Likes

I’m going to go with this found a great deal

1 Like

I like the ego Mega VTC it has the 1.0 CLR coils they seem low but are perfect for MTL hits. Also the kanger mini is a good MTL around 3 ml and of course the Nautilus with 5 mls. Also @Pattie was talking to me about a very nice looking tank I believe it was 5 mls UD Zephyrus V2 http://www.efun.top/youde-zephyrus-v2-tank.html it has the option of a MTL coil at 1.8 ohms the trouble is I am not having a smooth time locating the 1.8 ohm coil it isn’t as desired for obvious reasons but the tank is built for both styles of vaping.

1 Like

i seriously love my nautilus now it just doesn’t hold enough liquid :slight_smile:

1 Like

you may like the sound of the UD ^ check tht review out by SirRisc he has phenomenal reviews.

2 Likes

I’ve used the Triton too. Great tank. Passed it on to my son and he loves it.

Honestly the Nautilus has very restricted air flow compared to the Zephyrus. If @michelleTOC loves her nautilus mini then I am doubting she would like the UD. I have one and didn’t care for it because like most tanks they are too airy. Truth be told, I have stopped listening to reviews on tanks since they are reviewing how they blow clouds, not how well they MTL hit which applies to me. I listen to those here on ELR but I still have to consider the capacity of my lungs and take the comments with a grain of salt. Basically, I just got to try them myself…

1 Like

Thank you , Because I am like you I need MTL breezy tanks are a waste of $. I did get feedback from someone here but I know your style tank preference is close to mine so I will leave it at that. besides I have spent so much time trying to find the stupid 1.8 ohm coil tht would achieve the MTL hit and they re super hard to track down unless your willing to buy from some place you’ve never heard of and that’s not my style. I buy typically from a few trusted places.

2 Likes

It just so happens that I bought Triton 1.8 ohm Clapton coils today and just put one in my Nautilus Mini. They do improve vapor and seem to have a slight bit more air, but not too much. You do have to run these coils between 13-16 watts so I’m guessing the large Nautilus would be a better combo since you will use more juice. So far, seems better than the original coils…

2 Likes

Triton mini coils work in a nautilus??? Sweet! I have 4 nautilus tanks, two big ones and two minis. I always go back to them for MTL and not interested in huge clouds either.

1 Like

Sweet I have been looking at them for a lil bit now. I will get some !

1 Like

Yes, Absolutely they work. I’m running at 14 watts at the moment trying them out and seems to work nicely. Course it doesn’t compare to my crown but much of the time the Crown is too much for me…

2 Likes

https://www.rockbottomvapes.com/aspire-nautilus-clearomizer-kit/

There you go, and it’s a good price too. Hope this works out for you. I’m pretty sure it will !!!

1 Like

I think you could definitely MTL a UD Bellus. It’s a great flavor tank, best I have tried. A little challenging to build but it will flow exactly as much as as you want unless you need a leaf blower.

It’s rebuild able only though. I know some of you prefer mixing to building.

5ml capacity