BILLOW V2. what yall think of it?

Do you mean where the tank screws onto the base?

Yup, the only thing you undo for a refill. It weeps probably 1.5 drops a day; just enough to be annoying.

That’s unfortunate. I can say, none of mine have ever developed a leak such as you are describing. Perhaps you have a damaged O-ring at that seal?

The leaking in which I was referring to would be juice coming out of the air intake holes or the mouthpiece.

I want to replace the screws on my Billow v2…any suggestions??

I just got mine today. And yup they super super small. Even my smallest Philips wouldn’t fit lol. So good question

1 Like

For me it’s the build quality that I like best and since I took out the coil barrel it opened up the ability to use low gauge wire. [quote=“sillyrabbit, post:2386, topic:14178”]
The deck had screws in it that i couldn’t hardly even see.
[/quote]
It’s a definite con for this tank. Some has overhyped it. Once you get use to building it, it’s solid tho. I use my white crown screw driver for those little screws.

1 Like

I will say this. For the build i have in here. And the wicking. This thing is doing really good. At . 0.26ohms at 45 watts. Its got great flavor and decent vapor. And no matter how long i draw on it. Its never a dry hit.

It’s definitely a step in the right derection. I will see how the crown is. What is your favorite tank right now ?

Sounds like you nailed it on the first try. It only gets better from here. It’s really a good tank. It lacks some of the latest features, but it’s still good none the less.

For me, I like building super low ohm coils with low gauge Ti… which I couldn’t do before. Now without the coil barrel, I really can build low and it’s better than ever.[quote=“sillyrabbit, post:40, topic:37284”]
What is your favorite tank right now ?
[/quote]

For simplicity and all around vapeabilty, (new word), I still love the TFV4 with the dual rba. Some has issues with it, but I give it 10 out of 10. Still on top for me.

1 Like

If they could just do this atty without the barrel to begin with. Put some bigger screws lol. It would be the shit. But i like it for now lol. I hate it when i can’t sleep. And i know i have to get up early in the morning lol

1 Like

A Velocity style deck would help tremendously and top fill. I hope they incorporate this in the v3.

2 Likes

I’ve never seen one of them.

Ordered a v2 from eciggity.com on black Friday. I’ve been steady vaping on a v1 for months now, it’s my goto tank lately and have given away all but one of my orchids, the only one left is a hybrid orchid v6 and v7 glass tank, which looks almost identical to the Billow v1.
I do get the slight leak from my v1 but I blame the bottom fill screw’s oring, if it’s not clean and dry of juice it creeps passed.
It also helps if I place the coils rather close to the airflow channels.
And v1 also hated the loosy ti build I put in it.
I’ve had no issues wicking as I had with the Orchid v4 (my previous fav)…and I look forward to my new Billow v2 arriving tuesday, but have my fingers crossed for delivery on Monday.
Thanks for the great tips and suggestions…I will be back with my thoughts soon!

2 Likes

Mine weeped a bit as well.

My V1’s gave me great service for a long while; they are now retired due to the leaps in RDTA design.:wink: I actually gave one away just last week to a bud of mine that had never used a tank for vaping. He was intrigued at the thought of not having to carry a bottle in his pocket all the time. :grinning:

1 Like

I got my billow v2 last week. Put a standard duel ss coil in her. And she has been performing perfect. I’ve filled it up like 10 times now. And still not one drop of leaking. And great airflow. Then i just got my crown yesterday. And it works flawlessly as well. Im happy with both.

1 Like

My v2 arrived today, a day early, again!
…now that’s the way to do it!!!

I’m not going to build this up until I’ve got a new juice made…and coils built.
BUT that hasn’t stopped me from tearing open the goods!
I like that it’s both bigger and smaller than v1. The build deck and barrel don’t intemidate me, it’s really no smaller than a Goblin mini deck, the oring up top just makes it look intemidating…nothing to be afraid of.
Looks like mine has a little machine oil in it, but not enough for the chimney and top cap to separate just yet lol
I’ve got 2 nudges (machine oil ain’t one of them)
1: come on eciggity…make a drip tip that somebody will wanna use!
2: the bottom of the chimney with the juice channels that you fill through, deburr that shit! I’m hoping that oring doesn’t come in contact(with those juice channels), but I’m not worried…I will smooth it out myself.

All that’s left is to build and vape it!

2 Likes

Mine came so clean it was unreal. But i still cleaned it. And no the build deck isn’t that bad. I just put a little juice on the chimney seal. Snd it stays. I’ve filled it up like 10 times already. Really love the product. No leaks what so ever. Got my crown in as well and I’ve been vaping it for the last 2 days, and the billow. I really like the crown as well. No leaks on it either.

1 Like

Corrections…that’s not oil I saw, it was burrs on the 4 juice channels, I hit it with a qtip to see…no big deal.
And the burr I felt previously is around the knurling at the bottom of the chimney/base.
Again, no big deal…I can handle it.

Also got the chimney, top cap, and glass apart with a rubber gripper.

I’m really liking the idea of these low profile (thin) oring seals in black…the clear ones discolor with some juices, and they really don’t hafta be huge seals anyways.

BUT, still loath the look of the drip tip…but it does have a nice bore.

2 Likes

Hey pro…
I just got the dual deck for the tfv4. I like it so far but I think it is somewhat hard to build on with the top screws. What is the easiest way to build in your opinion and how do you wick? I tucked the tails halfway down the juice channels and I have gotten some leaking.

It’s easy to build. You just raise the screws a bit and insert the coils. You’ll get it after a few builds.

3 Likes