Vape Mail! 2015-2016

Well this came in 2 days early, got a deul 26g 8 wrap on 2.5 mm. At 0.25ohms. This thing hits really good. No dry hits at all no matter how long i draw on it. And as far as leaking. Not one little drip. Dry as a bone. I give this a 7 out of 10

1 Like

7 out of 10? What did you knock points for? Flavor? Just curious.

The deck had screws in it that i couldn’t hardly even see. They had no heads on them at all. That made it a 7 to me. Im going to put better screws in. Other then that it is a awesome tank.

1 Like

They have always been slow as molasses in January.

Better late than never. I cant believe I got mine in 2 weeks and it took 11 for you. Hope you enjoy them!!

1 Like

I just got one as well . It’s a good tank but I don’t think it’s anything groundbreaking. I think I prefer the Goliath v2

3 Likes

I’ve already had both the mini and plus from another vendor for a few weeks now these are a screw up by gear best the worst china purchase ever!!!

1 Like

Yea I’ve been watching you progress with them, I got lucky but I’ll not chance it again!
Gearbest and efun will never get any of my money again.

3 Likes

I got a snow wolf from them. Took a week to get , tge ceramic tweezers i just got today. 3 weeks. And i got a kennedy and some wire that still hasn’t shipped lol.

1 Like

Capella has got me. I ordered on Monday. And it still isn’t shipped. And if they take a 4 day weekend. Then it won’t ship till next week. I’ve never ordered from them. Are they always this slow to ship

2 Likes

I have a sapor rda. Yes you are correct the air is channeled down to the coil. Has a 4 hole deck easy to build on. It has good flavor and for me it never leaks, even if I flood it with juice. It is one of my top rda’s.

2 Likes

I think ill just go ahead and place the order. Thanks for your input, Chuck.

14$ authentic at FT and 10 off using code XMAS.

2 Likes

No wonder every site is out of stock on the Crown tanks! LOL I love my Crown tank, got a second one coming.

1 Like

Sorry bud hehehe :wink:

I wanted an equal amount of black ones to silver, damn good thing it only comes in 2 colors!

1 Like

Yea I ordered another SS one, should of got the black one.:disappointed_relieved:

2 Likes

I got black in both lol

1 Like

I would like it if Uwell made a red one::grinning:
To go with my red VTC mini when I get it!

2 Likes

I find the black ones to be built…better? Hard to really explain and it’s not like the crowns aren’t already built good but my 2 black ones are.
The threading is a tad different and for example, when you take on/off the top, it kinda locks into place.

It’s not a drastic difference but a noticeable one for sure! I love the black ones (Insert crude joke here) and it looks sexy on my black mod :smile:

1 Like

Lmao ::wink: black on black. It looks good on my wismec dna200 lol

1 Like

Well why in the hell didn’t you tell me that before I ordered the SS one. :open_mouth: Is the air ring opening bigger on the black one thought I read it some where.

1 Like