Birth Rates

It’s been known for many years now that Thomas Malthus was totally wrong. Yet, somehow, his ideas still persist in the general population (undoubtedly helped by ill-informed educators) that the world is over-populated and heading for a crisis. We most certainly are racing towards a crisis but not the one most believe.

This is long for a YT video but it’s extremely engaging.

6 Likes

The only thing you need to remember if the powers that be want to reduce the population they have to do it slowly or social disorder will ensue,this tells me we need to buy more vape gear

6 Likes

I thought that social disorder was the point of the exercise. I don’t know if you have noticed, but for the first time ever, the death rate is higher than the birthrate, worldwide!

It seems to me that these jabs are doing their job pretty quickly. Everything completely deliberate.
https://twitter.com/MartinColborne/status/1633865018860240896

This is very sad. Especially since there are still people who are believing all of this and follow these rules even now.

There is no coverage of the lockdown files here in the Netherlands at all in the MSM!

5 Likes

I read that China is giving their parent wannabes free fertility drugs to try and boost their declining population. Which confuses me a little because I always thought they were nut-to-butt with people anyway.

5 Likes

They’re getting a little worried @TorturedZen

4 Likes

Did you watch the video? It explains why we all thought that about China and other countries. Here’s an interesting point in that the US is the only country that has large scale immigration (the legal kind) and that has helped us grow. However, the world will get to the point where the number of people emigrating will drop so low that it won’t help us. We’ll be the last of the industrialized countries to hit the collapse.

5 Likes

Japan already have this problem

3 Likes

LOL @natbone, as that looks like being in LAST place might be good for a change.

3 Likes

No sir, I did not. I debated whether or not to reply ‘blindly’, without knowing the full situation. Apologies.

4 Likes

Yep, we get to laugh at the Europeans before we go down.

5 Likes

“He who laughs last …” ??

4 Likes

Do they? WEF is now talking about a China modelled one child policy for the US.
It seems to me that what’s happening is exactly what they want.

There’s plenty of food for all the people on the planet. If they would not leave it to rot on the land because of supply and demand games for profit.
We only have to get rid of the Evil Lecherous Insane Terror Exporters.
They’re the ones gobbling up everything.

Maybe people don’t want to put children in this insane world any more. Would you have one now, if you were in that phase of life?
That and the jabs.
I don’t know who’s panicking, but I’m sure it’s not the ones orchestrating this.

5 Likes

I don’t know. It seems like they might be panicking. You would THINK they’d be pleased with it, but their actions seem to speak differently.

3 Likes

Their actions in 2020 made everybody believe they were very worried about our health and safety…

2 Likes

While this may seem true based on the past, any and all projections for two or three generations ahead are a complete nonsense, irrelevant and just plain wrong (more an interesting subject for sociologists, philosophers, demographic studies, than for any serious projection debates).

Couple of things that are missing in such statements (but all these are more relevant than any simulation based on past data):
1… it’s not a secret, that for our master (on the West) not enough working force is NOT an issue in the future (this may be the subject for the elected puppets on their temporary jobs who are loud when camera is recording, but not for those who run the show); even contrary, those would wish to limit the population as much as possible (noone is really worry about a ‘collapse’ of that kind, but contrary, they wish for the opposite); they openly talk about 1B or even half of that to be max for the planet.
2… Desiring a lot of work force (or even depending on it) is clearly a thing from the past, not for the future. We are just years before nearly everything will be done by machines. It means the production is not in question; work force not needed. If work force is not needed, then too many mouths are excessive, not optimal, should be reduced. In all history the work force was extremely important, tomorrow will not be anymore.
3… Similarly, fear of not having enough market (to sell) is clearly becoming a thing from the past. The system they are forcing us into is corporatism, where corporations run the show, not governments or countries. They dictate the rules, eliminate the competition, they will force you doing things you never would otherwise, they strive for a monopoly. This eliminates the need of being competitive, free market, free will, capitalism, democracy.
4… On top the world is at the end of one cycle and a new power is emerging. This kind of change is never peaceful, but turbulent and it often involves wars, hunger, devastation (meaning again noone is thinking about the collapse of not having enough children).

Industrialized countries will not collapse because of not enough children to feed the eldery; that’s just a myth. The US wouldn’t collapse is it had only 80M people and 20M of that would be 65+, neither would China if it only had 300M; the world will collapse because of other things.

(and finally, if really that would be so enormous problem, wouldn’t it be very easy to solve this problem and prevent the collapse? And they could achieve that even without any immigration if that was the goal). Nothing at all is pointing out that this is a serious problem or that it couldn’t be overcome.

6 Likes

Lots of assumptions there. Also, too much credit is given that the “overlords” are better at foreseeing the future and for their intelligence. History is replete with instances of unassailable rulers and classes being brought low others.

7 Likes

True! I just read an article that fifty and thirty year projection’s, from those times that the US would loose 1.5MM for the same time frames. So much for the experts. We have gained over 6MM in reality.

5 Likes

True, those are just my assumptions, i’m not an expert in this field. But just curious, which point is a clear fail there / not true / gone too far?

‘Foreseeing the future’ is too mild expression imho. I meant they have all means necessary to effectively create the future as they wish (not just foresee it; and we can see that happening all the time) and they’re not afraid to use more and more aggressive methods lately to persuade, locally and globally (as we know, the Great Reset demands that; it could never happen peacefully, people willingly forfeiting their freedoms and rights and property). I really don’t think there would be any collapse of industrialized countries because of birth rate decline.

5 Likes

Personally I think everything is in the wind. We can’t make any predictions any longer, not even a year ahead.
Strangely enough a lot of people continue to expect the world of tomorrow to be the same as the world of today. Like it used to.

It’s gone. It started slowly with say, the coming of supermarkets. Small shops disappeared because of it.
A large group of people who had their futures mapped out for them, because they would continue the family business, had to look for something else.

This is become an avalanche. Studies at universities are obsolete by the time people graduate.
Businesses have been labelled non essential and gone broke. The essential ones that survived are drowning because of the energy bill and so on.
The world is completely insane at best and pure evil at worst.
This is heading toward a complete breakdown. I hear a lot of comparisons with 2008 when people discuss the banking crisis.

This is not 2008. We have deteriorated to such an extend that most people seem to accept the fact that we live in a dictatorship. They seem to accept everything when the word safety is pinned to it. Funny, it used to be under the guise of freedom.

In 2008 they were still pretending there was a democracy. The gloves are off.
The time ahead will be ugly, no matter who is victorious.

I advice everybody to get some rest while you can, enjoy yourself as much as you can, it won’t last.
Do not worry, it doesn’t help. I have never, ever found any money in my pocket after worrying about having no money.
Giant waist of time.
Get some food in for hard times. Prepare as much as you can. That’s all you can do and trust that the Universe will take care of you.

I’m going to treat myself to a grass fed Angus beef steak that was delivered yesterday. Cheers Klaus :cut_of_meat: :clinking_glasses:

I’m recovering, I need my protein. The tenner I spend on that steak, I found on the street one day later!
If I had been too busy worrying about the money that I had spend on meat, instead of looking around and enjoying my walk, I might never have seen it.

5 Likes