Birthday Cake Batter

Hey there juice heads.
I’ll start this by saying I’m brand new to mixing. This is actually my first time straying from another persons recipe (of which I have only made 2 haha). I started with the “Funfetti” recipe from “DIY OR DIE”. I thought his recipe was very good, but I decided there was a few things I would like to change to better suit my palate.
I LOVE a good cake batter juice, but I haven’t been able to come across one that delivers exactly what I’m looking for. When I think cake batter I think vanilla, buttery, doughy, eggy, sweet, deliciousness and I think I may have captured that with these minor changes to the recipe I found on DIY OR DIE. Although I do need to give this juice time to steep (I made it about 8 hrs ago) I gave it a few tests and from what I can tell this is going to be a keeper. I will post results once it has had some time to steep as well.

Birthday Cake Batter

Ingredient %
Cake Batter (CAP) 2
CAP Vanilla Custard (v1) 2
Cheesecake (Graham Crust) (TPA) 3
Joy (FA) 0.25
Marshmallow (FA) 2
Sugar Cookie (CAP) 6
Vanilla Bean Ice Cream (TPA) 3
Vanilla Cupcake (CAP) 1

Flavor total: 19.25%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!
1 Like

Hey DJ. Sounds tasty! I haven’t tried to do any kind of cake batter recipe before, but you have me intrigued. If you’d like to share the recipe without officially making it ‘public’ on your page, you can click the blue wrench, choose “Copy as html (text)” and then paste it here. That way we can see it, but you can wait until you’re satisfied with it enough to make it public. :wink:

1 Like

Right on I’ll keep that in mind thank you! :smiley:

1 Like

After a 1 week steep this juice is amazing! My girlfriend smelled it and asked to try it and she loves it too! This is a keeper in my book.

1 Like

FUNFETTI after a week or two, took on a very yeasty flavor. Maybe to much joy? It tasted great and sweet for the first few days.

That’s interesting that you mentioned that because my experience with it was the opposite haha. Mine was very yeasty and overpowered by the joy for the first week and it actually steeped out well.

In this recipe I took down the joy from .75% to .25% and it works well for me. The joy isn’t overpowering the mix as much, its more of an afterthought.

Strange, I through out over 100ml, it tasted like pizza dough smells. I couldn’t handle it. One guy that tried it said it tasted like the beer he made , befor he finished brewing it.

That is weird. I know I’ve read that a lot of people are sensitive to the joy flavor and they can’t taste anything but stale beer. When I cracked the bottle I got the same reaction but like I said it mellowed out after a week. If you still have it and its not getting any use I would try to use it at a lower percentage and see how it works out. I also gave my batch a hot bath after mixing it so I wonder if that may have something to do with it.

I throughout 60 mls rhondite today. It just wasn’t my cup of tea. I’ve only made a couple recipes from this mixer and our taste are definitely different.

Just goes to show how subgective taste is. I just finished 60 ml of rhondite today and mixed 240 ml.

1 Like