Birthday for my awesome Son. Need suggestions from my ELR fam!

TFV8 Baby and and Archon Mod? I like the Archon mod. The Baby is cheap and has an RTA Deck you can buy for it?

Reuleaux with the two battery option. Also the battlestar by SMOANT 200 is showing promise as well. RiP Trip did a review recently.

donā€™t forget the cake and prime rib au jus!

1 Like

Size:853044mm(HWL)
http://www.smokstore.us/Smok-Alien-220W-Vape-Kit
its 30mm

I bet he will love it even though it isnā€™t an ā€œALIEN!ā€

1 Like

Received it today already!! VapeNW is quick!

Got it all set up and ready for him to vape. Canā€™t wait for him to see it!

9 Likes

He is gonna love that setup for sure, i have no doubt about that at all. :thumbsup:
Youā€™re such a nice mom.

1 Like

The tank is half empty! better fill it up b4 he realises you been vaping it! LOL
BTW is that bust-a-nut?
Also ever thought about adopting an Alien?

2 Likes

Nice setup. How is the Eagle?

Initially, this Eagle leaked like a sieve ! Had to play with it a bit, but itā€™s good now. Knowing how he vapes though, Iā€™m thinking he may not like it as much as his TFV4. He just loves that thing. The mouthpiece on this Eagle is a lot shorter and wider and the airflow is HUGE compared to the TFV4. These prebuilt coils are really nice though. They do really well with the flavor and put out great vapor. I just dunno. I hope he likes it, but if not, Iā€™ll trade him my own TFV4 for it. ::slight_smile:

1 Like

No. No bust-a-nut, cuz he loves the Kringleā€™s Kurse Clone. I canā€™t seem to get him off of the Kringles! lol

Iā€™d adopt you if I could dear. Do you LIKE doing dishes and vacuuming? lol

Did you have to mess with the orings on it? Did it come with an RBA base or is it only stock coil. I love GV. They usually have decent products. I know the Griffins had issues, but learned it was due to my inability to wick it right.

I think you can buy an RBA base, but it didnā€™t come with one. It came with two stock coils and I had previously won 4 stock coils from them, so now we have plenty for awhile.

Oh, noā€¦ I didnā€™t have to play with the orings. I just closed the airholes and gave ā€˜vacuumedā€™ a bit. lol

edit: Oh, and I like these ā€˜prebuiltsā€™ a lot because they can be rewicked over and over easily.

I was just about to ask that. That is cool as hell. Glad your son will like it. I love all my Reuleauxs. They are beasts.

1 Like

There is no RBA deck to buy for the Eagle unless they have released it recently.

1 Like

hmmmmmm Lets seeā€¦
Free bust-a-nut and mods for life -vs- vacuum and dishes for life
Iā€™ll get all my shots, you start the paperwork :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Outstanding!