Birthday for my awesome Son. Need suggestions from my ELR fam!

Hey Guys and Gals!

I’ve been browsing around, but don’t have an answer yet, so hoping ya’ll can help.

My son will be turning 26 this Saturday, so I’m kinda in a hurry to buy him a new mod.
He’s a busy guy, so doesn’t build coils or make ejuice (I do that for him). I’m getting him a new GeekVape Eagle tank with those prebuilt handmade coils and I’d like to get him a decent mod quickly. (he currently uses a Cuboid mod and really likes his TFV4 tank with the prebuilt coils) I’d just like to get him a newer setup. Unfortunately, I don’t have more than about $65 to spend right now.

1. It must use no more than 2 ea 18650 batteries.
  2. It needs to be the smallest possible that can handle that 25mm tank.

Any suggestions?

2 Likes

I hate to be the one to point out the obvious but your son has a dog growing out of his chest, seems to be quite common these days, I would recommend a visit to the doctor, they can prescribe him some “dog be gone” cream

6 Likes

I love my Hcigar Nano VT75 cracking little single 18650 battery device with DNA75 board accommodates tanks flush up to 24mm diameter, if you can stretch your budget to $75

I have the 25mm Freemax Starre Pure on there at the moment about a fingernail of overhang on each side, but unless your really OCD, it isn’t noticeable.

If it has to be 25mm flush, then worth consider the Coolfire IV Tc100 either with inbuilt 3300mah battery or a version that accommodates a single 18650 battery instead. Would imagine you could find one for $40-50 quite easily. Decent TC programme built in to the device for SS, Ni200 and Ti coils and VW for normal coils. Used mine happily for 6 months, but the lure of playing around with the settings with a DNA75 device was too much for me.

1 Like

Thank you so much, @bluenose63 !

I haven’t had the pleasure (yet) of using one but I’m in love with the Smok Alien…they have it here http://www.smokstore.us/Smok-Alien-220W-Vape-Kit if this helps? :blush:

1 Like

I thought about this, but it is only 22mm width I believe?

2 Likes

See that is why I am rubbish at this…I just go “oooooh pretty” haha!

I like Smok mods. I have the Smok Treeplus 220W and it is a good device and the Soft, Normal and Hard Modes in VW mode work really well and it has the best TC programme outside of Escribe I have come across yet imho. But it is so big and quite a handful and dual battery. if you like the dinky mods this comes as a bit of shock when you see it. I haven’t tried the SmoK Xcube II but that would accommodate a 25mm tanks as well as the Treeplus.

3 Likes

wismec reuleaux rx23 maybe

3 Likes

I really like my IPV5 here is about the best I could find most places it is OOS. https://www.elementvape.com/pioneer4you-ipv5-200w-tc-temp-control-box-mod

A review of it http://vaping360.com/ipv-5-box-mod-review/

Has some quirks but what mod doesn’t but a nice set up and TC abilities draw back is it’s heavy and a lil larger.

And Happy early Bday he’s a handsome young man and what a cute lil puppy dog !

3 Likes

The ipv 6x if you can be sure to get version “3”. The previous are no good.

Smok has their newer mod with the touch screen that seems to be getting decent reviews.

If anything, I would recomend a gift certificate to eciggity or vaperdna. You could order together. Get free shipping and all the good stuff in one order.

2 Likes

Lmfao,oh that wasnt expected when i started reading.

1 Like

What about smok osub plus.3500 internal battery brit beast tank which is 24.5 ml in diameter.cant get closer than that.

2 Likes

Isn’t the alien up to around 28mm in width? 28mm must be more than enough for sure.

1 Like

Think you’re right. I assumed because of the Baby Beast supplied with it, it was 22mm Sorry Lolly…:slight_smile:

1 Like

You and @Fenrir1 are good at the technical parts! I just like shiny!

1 Like

Nothing wrong with liking shiny :laughing: i do that as well.

1 Like

Thank you all for your suggestions. I really appreciate it.

I ended up ordering a Reuleaux RX2/3 for him from VapeNW.
Hope he likes it! :slight_smile:

http://vapenw.com/reuleaux-rx200-by-wismec-jaybo-designs-16098

6 Likes

vape nw has the smok alien with baby beast tank for 60 $

and of course i didnt read all posts