Biscuits and gravy ejuice

My grand old southern grandfather would make biscuits and chocolate gravy. I’ve tried to make his recipe, but just can’t get it right.

2 Likes

@Amy2 How about Biscuits and Applebutter :+1:

5 Likes

Oh Yea ! I’m a southern girl I like biscuits and tupelo honey !!

3 Likes

I agree completely if they aint done right they they aint no good let me know if you come up with a good recipe for it I’m gonna try it too and see what happens

1 Like

How bout some fried chicken and mashed taters and gravy with corn on the cob

1 Like

RTS actually has a Chicken and Waffles flavor

No way im ordering when I get the first chance

1 Like

I tried some of that in a B&M and some people came in and said “Whats that smell?” I think if you’re vaping Mustard Milk people can’t even smell it (second hand vape), but this stuff was strong. BTW it tasted like Chicken and Waffles and was cute for about 3 puffs. Hey weren’t we just talking about bacon?

2 Likes

Oh and ya’ll don’t know how to make biscuits :wink: I’ll have to go dig out my recipe. Instead of shortening we use KerryGold Irish butter …and in Texas it’s biscuits and sausage queso!. Now before you respond, you must try some biscuits and Jimmy Dean Spicy Sausage queso (not vape) …over the top

3 Likes

To vape it there would definitely need to be some alcohol involved… maybe a dare too.

4 Likes

At this point im.hungry

2 Likes

Only for the brave of heart…

http://www.ecblendflavors.com/novelty-flavors/

1 Like

Ok how many of y’all would actually try these flavorings if someone made the ejuice

LOL

6 Likes

My sister in OK does that too. From what I remember it was more like a not so sweet chocolate pudding over biscuits.

To be honest I dont like sweet foods never cared for them but love creme vape flavors and sweets so chocolate gravy and biscuits doesn’t sound that great to me

The way I make it may not be the way most people would, but here’s my method. Haven’t made it since the kids were little and the last one turned 22 last month :slight_smile:

In a medium saucepan, about 3 tsbs butter
Add 1-1/2 cups sugar
Add 1/4 cup cocoa

Over medium heat, stir until butter is melted and ingredients are mixed.
Here’s where i always just used feel. I’ll heat that up till it’s good and hot but not in danger of scorching. At the same time I’m adding milk to bring to the consistency I like. For me I like it just a tiny bit thicker than pancake syrup. Once hot and the sugar dissolved, it’s done.

2 Likes

I’m going to try that this weekend, thanks for sharing. :+1:

1 Like

I hope I remembered it right.

Eat it while it’s hot! I read somewhere on here that what they had wasn’t overly sweet. My mother used to make this for us on Snow Days (not here in SC…are you kidding? I grew up on top of a mountain) and I learned to make it watching her. Oh it’s sweet alright. But little kids need a sugar buzz when they’re sleighing!

2 Likes

hmmmmmm everyone has there own taste right ???