Biscuits and gravy ejuice

Has anyone made a recipe for ejuice that tastes like biscuits and gravy big southern grown here love some biscuits and gravy

3 Likes

Big southerner here too and I love me some biscuits and gravy but I don’t think I want to vape them, LOL.

Good luck on your search though!

3 Likes

Id like to try and see how it comes taste

3 Likes

Let me know how it is when you get it figured out.

2 Likes

I will maybe if nothing else I can find a company that makes it

1 Like

Remember the old Hardee’s biscuit and gravy. Man does your post bring back some good old memories. Thanks for that.

1 Like

Yeah I wish they still had that I made a point to get some every chance I could

2 Likes

Not that I am advocating this venture, but your best bet will likely be FA for flavors. They have the most as far as savory flavors that I’ve seen. Just make sure you don’t use the ones that say oil soluble.

7 Likes

LOL Bone Marrow

3 Likes

Biscuits and gravy is some good stuff but not so sure about vaping… but then again it might be interesting. Biscuits and some good ole white gravy with a black pepper :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Bacon,eggs and grits

3 Likes

Now you’re talking!

2 Likes

My lovely bride is downstairs now cooking. She’s frying up the chicken and will make the gravy in that pan when she’s done. Biscuits and gravy with fried chicken and creamed corn. Boy Howdy!

Oh, and for our European friends, biscuits here are not cookies…

First you do this

Then you do this

11 Likes

Oh my my my… I’m salivating here! Gonna have to break out the flour and milk!!

4 Likes

Boy does that sound good… I just got some ole fried pork chops simmered in gravy :frowning:

2 Likes

Of all the savory vape suggestions I’ve heard, this is one I could get excited about. It seems so simple but man I guarantee it would be very difficult to create a good recipe. Because as a fellow Southerner, you know we ain’t satisfied with just any ol’ biscuits and gravy. It’s gotta be right! So, where would a person start?

No clue. But some flavors that would be a must are -

Biscuits need to have a nearly doughy flavor. A good biscuit has that toasty outside but that barely cooked center which when you smell it is still kind of like the smell of the uncooked dough. I don’t like biscuits that aren’t baked thoroughly, just that the center isn’t browned or carmelized at all, so it’s got that certain smell. The bakery flavors needed to make a biscuit are probably going to need to be a combination of a few different ones.

The gravy would need to somehow possess the flavor of the flour that gets cooked in grease prior to adding milk, etc. For those more inclined to culinary arts, it’s a roux usually made up of plain flour and bacon grease, sausage grease, or pan dripping from frying chicken, pork chops or even cube steak. I personally like to brown my roux fairly well, and honestly I have no idea what flavoring would have that characteristic. Also I much prefer sausage gravy so I would personally want a good sausage flavor. Ever hear of Gunnoe’s sausage? My fave there, but Jimmy Dean is good too. But aside from the flour, the flavor of the oil or grease, and the meat if any, there’s also that creamy part too. Nothing overly sweet either which most of the creams I use are guilty of being quite sweet…more so than I would like in a gravy.

Hmmmm…very interesting here. Got my thinking cap on!

2 Likes

Perhaps that Hangsen’s Italian Cream - it’s just cream, no sweetness.

No idea where to go for any of the rest of it though.

1 Like

Ok so we got this for breakfast or lunch but for Dinner I say Shrimp e’touffee with dirty rice

Your making me re think vegetarianism !!! ( roar :wink: ) Just Kidding but it does bring back good memories ! Mainly partied too hard the night b4 and need a quick carb coma

3 Likes

Now I’m thinking about biscuits, butter and molasses

2 Likes