Black Cherry Help

Hi,

I had a request from a friend to make a black cherry flavour. She vapes MTL at 3% Nic Salt. I have Black Cherry (FA) which ive put in at 3% and EM which ive put in at 1%, but its definitely lacking something… any ideas?

2 Likes

I would use 1% (Capella or Purilum) Super Sweet with a single fruit instead of EM. Ethyl Maltol can tend to mute fruit flavors.

1 Like

Thx for the input. EM or Super Sweet, it still tastes like cough mixture :man_facepalming::rofl: I need to get some Red Cherry to try with it, i think my friend has the (Vuse Dark Cherry) flavour in mind.

1 Like

Adding more cherry might just make it worse…Grab the SSA cherries if available to you…The label might say Black Cherry but doesnt mean they used a Black Cherry flavor…

Wonder flavos has a Black Cherry Jelly bean that may go well with a SSA Juicy Cherry then add your sweetener ,

2 Likes

I just made a cherry cola mix and used ssa ripe cherry and inawera cherries (not cherry). They worked really well together. Ssa juicy cherry and cherry compote are nice cherry’s as well!

3 Likes