Black friday sales thread 2017

Do we need a code for them?

2 Likes

No, its automatic.

2 Likes

i use it and i like it

2 Likes

Liion Wholesale is having a 20+% off sale. Sony VTC6s are $4.76 and Samsung 30Qs are $3.99!!!

3 Likes

We have an unopened liter in the freezer from the last time they went on sale. Thinking of getting another one. I haven’t heard anything negative about it!!!

1 Like

Here we go. The Discount Codes for DIY Vapor Supply. :hugs:

Untitled

7 Likes

@ADKmac
I’ve had nothing but good luck with the MFS nic juice… Unless somethings changed with it, it’s always been great.

3 Likes

Good to kno thank u very much! :ok_hand:t2:

3 Likes

Lightning Vape has 100 pack 60ml Chubby Gorilla clear PET unicorn bottles for $34.99. That’s half off the price listed at NicRiver.

6 Likes

@robin

Missed this earlier they should be like $14 at eciggity in a couple of hours with the 30% off…

7 Likes

id love to get some 5ml or 10ml chubs

3 Likes

im on it like the black plague , lol but seriously i love to buy the tanks with the rta nust in case the stock .4 coils go away

2 Likes

Advanced Vape Supply has 30%off store wide starting at midnight. But if you are in need of wire or coil supplies wait until Monday where there will be 40% off for those items.

11 Likes

7 Likes

Hey brother, both the cleito OG and cleito 120 have rta decks sold seperately now. I have them both and it’s kept those sub tanks alive for me. I’m an avid reload rta supporter but those 2 tanks r still in rotation occasionally thanks to those decks (velocity style if wondering, good build space/easy wicking👌🏻)

5 Likes

Eciggity 30% Off sitewide

That brings the $46 Voopoo Drag and Smoant Charon to $30
Not to mention the $5 Attys in the clearance section.

10 Likes

yes i love the cleito rta its very good that and the smok baby beast are imo two of the best rba/rta systems i wish the og crown rba was worth a damn then all would be good lol

3 Likes

https://www.totallywicked-eliquid.co.uk
13DE547D-861A-4653-A9AF-1ABFF88D6383

3 Likes

https://www.vapeclub.co.uk

4 Likes

Wizard Labs

4 Likes