Black Note E-liquid Review

Hear, hear, I wanna big bottle Santa!

2 Likes

Hi,

Having ordered the sample pack out of curiosity I was pleasantly surprised. Would definitely vape them all day if I had the budget. Can’t quite decide which flavour to order next… Might have to be a Chrimbo treat.

FYI - they now do 3mg nic as well.

3 Likes

I think Jim overlooked that, I had mine at 3 mg. I would also love to vape this all day long but I would have to win the lottery first and since I don’t play…[quote=“Jimk, post:14, topic:32361”]
limit myself by using my Goblin mini!
[/quote]That’s what I do too, savour it.

2 Likes

Darn, where is that piggybank that I’ve lost when I was stoned or something, I want some of this! :yum:

3 Likes

Probably a bit late but I got Sonata ,found it really underwhelming ,dunno if I got a bad one or something but its really weak!

1 Like

IIRC I liked the Legato the best.

1 Like

yeah either i have flavour fatigue or it was a bad one.Pretty much why I got into diy …buying sub standard e liquid !

2 Likes

@Josephine_van_Rijn I did see that recently. Net is not my thing so I was never tempted but these actually look pretty reasonably priced

2 Likes

Thanks man, I’ve seen that too. Since I got that box for the review I’ve moved on to make my own and even at this price it’s still way more expensive than homemade :grin:

This review was more than 3 years ago, they could’ve changed something. I haven’t had it since.

2 Likes

Still awesome. :+1:

Wish someone would send me some free samples I’ll test and note them all.

Edit. Except tobacco Im not too into them. :grinning:

3 Likes

They are all tobacco’s :rofl:

3 Likes