Black Pepper

I keep thinking watermelon…

4 Likes

Anything vanilla from tpa tastes like pencil shavings to me its just brutal after taste on a vape :joy::joy::joy: lucky for me my partner is too so i dont have to use that shit :joy::joy:

3 Likes

Wow, I must be lucky to just taste pepper on the vbics… the TPA vanillas are OK for me. Pencil shavings, that’s a very specific tone I’d try to avoid in my vapes. But I didn’t come across that one yet!

3 Likes

Its just a odd taste. I had a tendency to chew pencils in school and its how i described it. Its a hint of black pepper then the pencil shavings

4 Likes

Maybe you vacuumed it up

2 Likes

A few Black Pepper experiments:

Black Red Berries inspired by @ladycrooks recipe below (no I didn’t have the flavours :grin:)

4 Likes

Right on! @Sevencasper
You like the spice too eh? It’s pretty good makes for an interesting time! Ill have to try the berries one forsure!

5 Likes

The BP is much better in a mix Vs drops in my tank :grin:
Adds a much more consistent dark berry hit to the mix for me plus the warming is helping me stay of the Nic which was my goal ( I have also been adding Heat FLV to bump the TH.

7 Likes

That’s interesting.
Flavorah heat is a good throat hit enhancer then?

That’s actually the reason I originally bought FA Black Pepper but unfortunately it didn’t work for me.

5 Likes

Yes, it works for me at @ 3 drops for mild or 6 drops for moderate per 30mls.

I’ve had to modify my draw a bit to make sure it hits my throat and not the whole mouth as the heat can build a bit by the end of the tank. It can get pretty warm if chain vaping.

I think if you didn’t chain vape, you would likely up the amount used.

I should say, it isn’t the same as Nic throat hit but a reasonable substitute.

4 Likes

Thanks for the advice and that ones in my next order now.
Have you tried it solo?

3 Likes

That’s hardcore!
I can’t handle any kind of TH anymore!
But in time you’ll feel that way… mabye not im not sure how long you’ve been vaping for…

3 Likes

No worries.
No I didn’t SFT, most reviews said no off notes, so I initially started with a drop per tank, until I had time to mix.

I have had trouble sourcing it for a while, ended up getting 10ml from flavourchasers AU.

4 Likes

Been vaping a few years now but just missing the TH because I’ve dropped the Nic.
I’m really just missing the Nic :frowning:

3 Likes

Gazza reminded me elsewhere of this topic.
Just thought I’d update:

Black Pepper didn’t really cut it for me for throat hit but Heat (Flavorah) still is.
It has now been 7 months since I had to quit the nic and despite having it in the cupboard within reach (hubby’s mixes) I have not used it.
Hopefully the sacrifice will pay off in the long term 'coz I really do miss the nic.

6 Likes