Blackberry - Tips and Tricks

ok i have INW pear and funi apple ill try those with the blackberry which isnt bad as a single flave 12pct lol but it was suprisingly good right after i mixed it so for me there are possibilities ty amy

1 Like

Welcome ! Oh your lucky I always have to wait a week or so for blackberry LA but that isnā€™t always the case some mixes I can Snv

1 Like

ya it wasnt greeeat but good i think a few days to a week ill know more

1 Like

Black and Boysen Berry are almost twins with a slight difference in them. I donā€™t know if you have tried it but the Flavorah Boysenberry is sheer heaven. The RF Boysenberry extract is a very close second.

I do a Peach and blackberry pie in real life that is killer. Iā€™m willing to bet that a vape would be wild.

1 Like

do you have blackberry in your stash

I have a little tiny bit left, I started using boysenberry in place of it in pretty much all I made with it. I just havenā€™t bothered to order anymore. ONe of those things Iā€™ll get around to after Christmas is paid for. lol
:smile:

1 Like

ill send you 30ml of fw its a good pretty good pm me your address again and ill throw that super sweet in as well , i accidently bought a 30ml and 60ml and i doubt ill ever buy again because my future plans with diff manufacturers

1 Like

Honestly I am new to the site and have not added any recipes yet. I am very Un orthodox in my mixing of liquids. I do have some liquids that I vape on a regular that will take FW BB and make it unbelievable.

Honey, lemon, BB, Bourbon, dark pipe.

Honey FW 1%
Blackberry FW 2%
Lemon FW 1%
Kentucky Bourbon TFA 1%
Dark for Pipe INW 1%

Now for the vanilla version:

Honey FW 1%
Blackberry FW 2%
Lemon FW 1%
Kentucky Bourbon TFA 1%
Dark for Pipe INW 1%
Vanilla Bean Ice cream FW 1%
Vanilla Custard FW 1%
Bavarian Cream FW 1%
Whipped Cream FW 1%
Vanilla for Pipe INW 1%

Now for Ice Blackberry

Blackberry FW 3%
Kool Effects FW 5 DROPS
Menthol FW 5 DROPS

Hope that helps.

1 Like

nice im really gonna try a bb desert i like its bb milk and sugar i love eating bb that way and a bb ice cream but im going o have to add a sweeter fruit to make the ice cream taste good

Finally got my hands on LOR blackberry. Found it a place in Vancouver called gourmet warehouse. 5.99CAD per 30ml. Just made testers at 3% and 6% gotta say the 3% tastes great, Hmm just tried the 6% still no off taste i was expecting perfume lol. Currently dripping it over a raspberry custard i was vaping. Thank you for your suggestion. :smiley:

3 Likes

I got the LA Blackberry a while agoā€¦like 5 months. I still havenā€™t tried it. I need to go through my stash and pull out all the ones Iā€™ve never tried and get busy!

2 Likes

i left my LOR Blackberry in my car for a week before trying it Lol SF testing is a pain the ass but totally worth it. Ive noticed some flavors gain strength with a steep and others fade. Need to figure out if that is a result of %s or just how the flavor behaves. The LOR blackberry doesnt smell all that great when you smell the concentrate itself. When Vaped though i was pleasantly surprised. Ive yearned for a blackberry jam type taste and all the blackberries i have tried probably 7 or 8 of them have failed. LOR has potential for sure with proper testing im confident i will have my ADV at last. :smiley:

2 Likes

I find it helps to keep new untested flavors in seperate section from your main stash. This way you dont forget and are more encouraged to have them become part of the main stash :wink:

3 Likes

Great ideaā€¦would have made things much easierā€¦lol. Thank you!

2 Likes