Blackcurrant

I always keep some sour on hand, so I shall give that some thought.
I wonder how long they will want in the cleaner. I tend to find 3-4 hours gives a similar result to around 2 weeks. It is very hard to say exactly though!

1 Like

Just go about your normal routine they should be fine. I know for most ppl just starting to use them tend to complain the flavor is not there ā€¦I will reiterate steep them if your not getting the results , then tinker and tweak them as fit come 2-3 weeks after the steep period. It is a hard thing to do I know. So what I do to cut down on me getting into them before theyā€™re completed is make several batches on different days that way different batches are coming due at different times and youā€™re not sitting on your hands trying to keep out of them :wink:

1 Like

Another thing @OrganicCloudz depending on how you mix ? Vg/ Pg ratio varies on their ratio usage as well I tend to forget not everyone mixes Max Vg like me :wink: I tend to stick w/ 15% of pg use or under. You very well could see them completing w/in a week or two w/ higher pg levels. Just something to note.

1 Like

Oh I see, Iā€™ll keep that in mindā€¦ I never really mix max VG. I have 1 or 2 recipes that are but Iā€™m always looking for flavour rather than clouds! Do you know if the VG flavours come with a dripper top or open?

1 Like

I am a flavor chaser myself but have a sensitivity to pg so I canā€™t use as much as I used to be able to. Sucks.

I am betting youā€™ll need to switch them to dripper bottles but not sure what your supplier sales them in. In the U.S. RFā€™s sales them in bottles w/ no dripper tip. Theyā€™re other suppliers that " rebottle " like the one youā€™ve purchased from and it is up to them how they decide to distribute them , so I got no clue !

1 Like

Oh that is annoying, most of my mixes are at 60/40. I have to say I much prefer a dripper tip bottle; especially with big mixes. Do you mix your flavours before adding PG/VG/Nic as a base? Or just mix it all up and then steep?

1 Like

I mix them up add vg and then later on Iā€™ll add nic sometimes Iā€™ll steep the nic in the mix. Even my nic is Vg. So I tend to have to mix an enormous amount of juice so that I can have stuff coming due often. Using mostly Vg in your mixes slows everything down. It is very annoying and so are those bottles if they indeed come w/o the drip tip. Prob could message your supplier and ask ? That a way you could buy some droppers to put in them if theyā€™re just 10 mls glass bottles w/ screw on tops.

1 Like

I have a couple of glass syringes I normally use, itā€™s just a pain when itā€™s a large mix or if thereā€™s different flavours as I donā€™t want to cross contaminate them. If you donā€™t mind me asking what caused you to become PG sensitive? As I noticed you said that you used to use higher PG?

1 Like

Wish I knewā€¦ maybe just being subjected to it. Idk honestly. Started with getting sore throats thought I was getting sick but it would happen sporadically so that didnā€™t make sense. Started googling side effects of what causes sore throats in vaping and Pg sensitivity came up ! Then I just eased down from 3070 to 20/80 it was good for a while then the ugly sore throats came back this time runny nose and chest discomfort came with it, So I cut it down to where I am today 15/85 and have been alright. Sometimes I still get some discomfort in my chest ( like you would if you are getting a chest cold ) then I tend to back off 15/85s and head down to 10/90 and iā€™m fine. Sucks and it is always a possibility that Iā€™ll eventually be intolerant but I am hoping to not get to that point. That is why I try often to include vg based flavors in my mixes to decrease my exposure to pg. Sorry to bore ya !

Good Luck w/ your mixes ! The Sun is about to come up so this girl has to get to bed ! #NightshifterRN !

No not at all! I find it interesting. How long have you been vaping?

1 Like

This October will be 3 years. Smoked until the first of the year but used the Blu- cigalikes off and on til I found a real e cig then I dropped the stinkies like nothing never been back either !

Nice! I wonder if itā€™s a problem that effects a lot of people over a long period? I myself am only at 7 months, havenā€™t had any problems thus far. I do enjoy the smoothness of a high VG vape, can barely feel it on the throat.

I seemed to be sensitive from the start, if I vaped high PG juices during the day by night it would feel like king kong was sitting on my chest or at least giving me a gorilla hug.

That doesnā€™t sound niceā€¦

The flavours just came. My god the real flavours smell amazing! I canā€™t wait to get home and whip these up.
@Amy2 have you tried the strawberry milkshake or Pink Candy on their own?

1 Like

Tbo I have never did a stand alone on either one of those. Iā€™d say being they are both on the " weaker " side of flavors they may not be suitable for it. Iā€™d rather not waste my concentrate should it not work out :slightly_smiling_face:

From what ELR has record of some one at least enjoyed it as a stand alone @ 12% & 10%
http://e-liquid-recipes.com/flavor/80831 Pink Candy

http://e-liquid-recipes.com/flavor/81584 Strawberry Milkshake

Iā€™ve tried both as stand-alones at 8% and that was not enough. 10-12% minimum if itā€™s going to be the only flavor, but neither really do great alone. I feel they definitely need some boosting.

1 Like