Blacklisted? Or I am suffering a weird glitch?

Send me an email, or use the feedback form at the bottom of “My page/favorites” and send me your IP, and I will have a look. But basically, you need to de-list yourself, as I don’t control the blacklists, and de-listing requires it be done from the IP in question. It will also take a while, but while they are processing the de-listing, I can add you to my whitelist so you can use the site while they’re working on it…

3 Likes

thank you so much giving my grandson a callin the mornig thank you so much

2 Likes

nothing happening yet still blocked

2 Likes

Sorry! I accidentally added you to the wrong list - You should be good now! :slight_smile:

1 Like

alls well thank you thank you thankyou

3 Likes

@daath I think this dovetails into this conversation. How about the use of VPN’s and ELR ??

1 Like

thanks so much

2 Likes

@daath The same thing is happening to me when i try to log on from my phone, only on my school campus. Is there a way to fix this issue.? It only happens on my phone. Do i need to try to rectify when im back on campus?

1 Like

I was just on last night and now it says I’m blacklisted. I don’t do anything like that… This is messed up.

2 Likes

the same thing happened to me twice. Go to the recipe side, on top you’ll see resources - > Blacklist.

"Unfortunately this sometimes gets regular people in a bind, because the IP they are using was once used for malicious purposes, and ended up on a blacklist that we use.

If you are using a VPN, try disabling it, or reconnecting to it to get a new IP. "

there’s a list there to get off the blacklist.

2 Likes

Hello everybody, especially admins,
Help please, I get a blacklisted message every time I open ELR on my browser. Right now I’m using a shortcut on my android. It’s hideous as I cannot open multiple pages. HELP PLEASE.

4 Likes

@daath idk who else to tag

5 Likes

Are you on a VPN? If so turn it off.

6 Likes

Yep, seem to remember another post about the VPN good call

5 Likes

@daath would be the man to tell you what’s happening. :wink:

At the moment, it’s 3:15 am where he lives… pretty sure, after his coffee and morning ablutions, he’ll address the issue.

8 Likes

I was blacklisted twice, @General-Melchett. To get unlisted, go to recipe side, resources ->blacklist
There are a few pointers there about how to get unlisted

8 Likes

…never had a reason to hit this part of the recipe site… but, indeed it’s there! :grinning: … thanks @delltrapp

https://e-liquid-recipes.com/blacklists

6 Likes

Update:
Using Chrome browser works though I hate it. Anyhow chrome it is.

2 Likes

I did, made no difference whatsoever.
Only chrome works.

2 Likes

From @daath on earlier posts regarding being blacklisted:

3 Likes