Blah Blah Blah Lemons

Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah

BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH

4 Likes

Hmmā€¦ I have none of those. Lol

Soā€¦ This post is actually of no help to youā€¦

Are you sure its even a cap flavor in there?
Dumb questionā€¦

Iā€™d probably give up and use it to flavor tea. (Not suggesting you give up, Iā€™m just lazy.)

Good luck!

2 Likes

Iā€™m not 100% it is (CAP) but the bottle is labelled (CAP) Golden Pineapple so I can only assume.

The thought that it might be lemon pledge for cleaning that they just happened to store in this bottle has crossed my mindā€¦

3 Likes

That is strange. I just tested my bottle and I get no lemon at all.

Wellā€¦ :man_facepalming:

1 Like

This is the only one on your list that I have besides the Pineapple. I def taste the lime in this. Evenly with the lemon. Sorry I canā€™t help with the others.

1 Like

I have the lemon meringue pie. It is a little lemony but has a bakery aftertaste.
My juicy pineapple tastes insipid, no lemon a little pineapple, but it is really old.
What colour is your liquid? Itā€™s supposed to be clear.

1 Like

What I have is not this then.

I only need to know about the Lemons.

Itā€™s clear.

1 Like

You can cross that off the list then.

1 Like

One step ahead of ya :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I have Juicy Lemon and Lemon Lime. As Mister Sinister said, the Lemon and Lime is very balanced. The Juicy Lemon is very candy like. Very bright but seems to get lost easy and tends to fade.

2 Likes

Sounds like Juicy Lemon.

3 Likes

Is it in the original bottle or has it been rebottled? Bought from a store or sent to you from a person?

Not that the answers to either of those will helpā€¦ :thinking:

1 Like

Juicy lemon was the only lemon I had for a long time. To me itā€™s like just natural lemon. I donā€™t notice and candy sweetness or anything resembling anything other than just lemon fruit natural flavor. I like it a lot, but it does not work for me in recipes I want to have artificial candy sweetness in. Obviously just my own perception here of course. Very ā€˜natural lemonā€™ tasting to me.

1 Like

Thatā€™s the beauty and frustration of DIY mixing. I promise I wouldnā€™t steer anyone wrong intentionally. Palate and perception are so unique that itā€™s almost always something you have to work out yourself. Candy to him, fruit to me, and we both answered honestly. Viva la DIY.

1 Like

You get fruit and I get Lemonhead candy. Lol

1 Like